Saturday, August 27, 2016

Alex Jones Vs. Hillary Clinton



Her voice grates on me like fingers on a chalkboard, but notice Hillary Clinton calls out Alex Jones and puts down one of the truths Alex Jones reveals which was that 9-11 is an "inside job". Alt-right and Alt-left [Noam Chomsky/Bernie Sanders etc.] is owned by the new world order too. Infowars has almost become Trump campaign headquarters. Sadly many will believe this crooked, corrupt woman, which isn't to give an excuse for Donald Trump either.

Hillary Clinton Remarks in Reno, Nevada Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke in Reno, Nevada. His latest paranoid fever dream is about my health. All I can say is, Donald, dream on. "This is what happens when you treat the National Enquirer like Gospel."
hillary clinton told the reno crowd "It’s what happens when you listen to the radio host Alex Jones, who claims that 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombings were inside jobs. He said the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre were child actors and no one was actually killed there."
Trump didn’t challenge those lies. He went on Jones’ show and said: “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.”
This man wants to be President of the United States.I’ve stood by President Obama’s side as he made the toughest decisions a Commander-in-Chief ever has to make.In times of crisis, our country depends on steady leadership… clear thinking… and calm judgment… because one wrong move can mean the difference between life and death. hillary clinton on donald trump "The last thing we need in the Situation Room is a loose cannon who can’t tell the difference between fact and fiction, and who buys so easily into racially-tinged rumors". Someone detached from reality should never be in charge of making decisions that are as real as they come. "It’s another reason why Donald Trump is simply temperamentally unfit to be President of the United States."


Alex Jones responds:



Years ago, I wrote something along the line they would "mainstream" "conspiracy theories", it is interesting to see this happen. He back tracks a bit on his views on 9-11, arguing a "nit" that he never said the whole government was involved. That would be impossible anyhow.

Alex Jones's name was reserved for the fringe dwellers once upon a time and now his name has been mainstreamed. It seems odd that Hillary would spout off about him given it would send people over to his website and looking up who he is. Here you see the mainstreaming of the so called "alt-right". Isis was formed by the new world order to set up the fight of civilizations. He's got that part right. Hillary's collusion with corrupt regimes is well known but the other side is just as in deep. This is another "fake battle" to gear up the masses between an owned shill and a luciferian politician. I wanted to throw up to hear him quote V for Vendetta: that Jesuit swill movie makes me ill.

I'm thinking about what all this means. One friend got upset with me telling me, you know when they "say both sides are the same" {Democratic and Republican} the powers that be use that. I told him I agreed.  They are using it now. They are even using the "conspiracy theories" and "lies" themselves they told inverting them for an agenda. It is gaslighting of the highest order. Swimming down conspiracy highway myself knowing that conspiracy is no theory, even with this blog, I could have remained stationary in the phony Alex Jones/News with Views, etc world. However those who are interested in truth realize, how deep the layers of deceit really go. I'm just one limited person, trying to sound some warnings.

They are masters of manipulation. What on earth is the "new enlightenment?" Is that the awakening they are so keen on? That's more Illuminati-talk. they converge all sides. Now the alt-right has been "converged".

With Europe and NATO seeming to descend into instability, I wonder if they plan Trump for us as the "Trump card". Russia and Putin remain in the background. They want the Islam vs. "Christian" [Catholic/Orthie/Evangelical] showdown. Does this mean a "rightward" swing?  There seems to be big changes afoot. I don't want to call this already rigged election and could be wrong, but this latest episode of famous "conspiracy theorist" vs corrupt politician" is very weird.
 

14 comments:

Adam Collins said...

Ha, weird indeed. Very interesting how he had Jon ronson (liberal author who snuck in with him into Bohemian Grove) on his radio show after hillary name drops AJ. Jon ronson and his works is a very interesting topic and, in my opinion, shows how they are roping in the alt-right and alt-left together for revolution. Ronson wrote "The Men Who Stare at Goats" which is inspired from General Albert Stubblebine's CIA Project Stargate which originates from L. Ron Hubbard's "remote viewing" techniques which was taken by the practices of Aliester Crowley...scientology, I'm my opinion, is a critical missing link in the chain here. The term "Prison Planet" was first coined by L. RON Hubbard and first appears in OT level 3 of scientology. Documentary film maker Josh Reeves just came out with a new documentary breaking down all of this much better than I can. The documentary is named "Spellcasters". I don't agree with Josh Reeves on many issues or his religious views but this documentary is hard hitting. Never seen someone link all this together with the documentation to back his claims up like Reeves did in spellcasters.

Anonymous said...

Josh Reeves voice sounds like Alex Jones voice. Same exact rhythm and other intonations. They can use voice manipulation now. Would not trust him.

Anonymous said...

Only one word to describe her, desperate. Stop her video at 3:37 and look at the crowd, must be 200 people and that is counting the ones which were paid to come. If the media thinks they can lie about the polls enough and voting machine skewed to have her elected, it is not going to work. She is right about Muslims loving America as much as she does. - Don

Adam Collins said...

Josh Reeves is a real person, amigo. He's appeared on several TV shows, excavation projects, other radio shows. He's tangible lol

Anonymous said...

I listened to Alex jones when he came out with the "wake up or Waco" video in the mid to late 90s. I'm not promoting the idea he's bill hicks or anything like that, but its like they're not the same person when it comes to the messages they promoted. Back them Alex jones said that all politicians that make it to the nomination level are bought and sold. Now he is a mouth piece for the Republican Party. Back then i was in my late teens and watched conspiracy movies as a form of entertainment. I believe he is an actor and a intelligence shill. Watch him throw up the 666 handsign as he mentions the Jesuit V for vendetta quote. Looking back on it now, I do believe that the mainstream promotion of "conspiracy theories" was in the works since the mid 90s. Movies like JFK helped bring the ideas to the mainstream and so did people like Alex jones, Bill cooper (Freemason), art bell, Jeff rense etc. it took them 20 years and the WWW to finally get this into the mainstream. I use to listen to bill cooper as well but listening to him for a week and you were initiated into freemasonry and Masonic ideas. I'm glad I never really took him seriously. The movie that made me know for sure he was a shill was the bohemian grove video he made. The interviews at the end like the one with David Gergen was obviously staged. Anyways, keep up the good work and God bless you and your own......James

Scott Wasinski said...

At first glance of the headlines, I thought maybe you were on the mainstream, official narrative. Of course I know that is out of your character BB, so I was glad to read what you wrote. Yes, you are on top of things. I wish more people were aware. So many people actually think that their "vote" will have any impact on the future. Even born-again believers have swallowed much of the official narrative. I know men that actually think that Trump is an "outsider." He's as much of an outsider as David Rockefeller.

Her handlers (and script writers) are highly intelligent and very crafty. Trump showing up back in 2012 to demand Obummers birth certificate had multi purposes. It was then that he claimed that the forgery was "good enough for me." and then, after putting many back to sleep, he disappeared until this go round and now they are using that very thing to add to the racist/fringe/alt right role that he plays. Make no mistake about it, Trump and Hitlary are both eating from the same master's table. The sElection process is a charade.

I am not a robot

Bible Believer said...

I read that Jon Ronson book years ago called "Them", I think that guy is like a liberal Alex Jones, saying and doing all the "right things" as he interviewed owned shill after shill. Remember the KKK is just another masonic off shoot.

Yes alt-right and alt-left are converging into a circle, meeting at the same place.

Wow Ronson wrote "Men who Stare at Goats", wish I had known that before, that is more brainwashing for the masses and that sick movie. I never read that one but I own the book "Them". Want to know something hugely ironic reading "Them" circa 2001, opened me up to the notion of a "new world order", its when I googled it. I wasn't saved yet, and then when that happened, the doors to know what was going on were opened. Ronson probably would be outraged to know how his book influenced me. I had my short time before I realized Alex Jones was just another shill. The only people allowed into Bohemian Grove are those who are ALLOWED there and they WANT THEM THERE, Alex Jones included.

Scientology, yes is involved. Remember the "aliens" who founded the earth in Scientology theology are basically "demons". E-Meters, are witchcraft and brainwashing mind control.
I don't know much about John Reeves, that's a new name to me. Is this logo his? Kind of an odd one. Hand symbol and Saturn/eclipse symbols?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrBd4bQt1Ts
continuing...

Bible Believer said...


I see Clinton as desperate too. Anything for power. I know the alt-right is going on about her bad health, but think there is some truth there. She can barely bring crowds, no one cares. What does she have to excite anyone? Give the bankers more power? Sadly if the Bildenbergers want her in and not the other one, the voting computers will make it happen.

Alex Jones has changed. I discovered him in 2001. Back then to see him supporting a Republican candidate would be a crazy idea, he said both parties were rotten and warned people they were put in by the powers that be. I think he has always been a shill, but he's been used to gradually move people to the middle where the elite want him. He has the weird Catholic connections too. I think he is a shill. Yes handsigns galore too. V for Vendetta may illustrate some predictive programming and more of their plans. I agree with you about the mainstream of conspiracy theories.

I didn't post about the Satanic ritual at Cern, there's something about Cern conspiracy theories being used, especially related to all that Mandela garbage. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot wrong with Cern but they want certain lies told to scare the populace. With the conspiracy theories many of those are lies and being "used". Sometime I am careful not to go down the highways they are paving, I know this stuff gets complex though.

I couldn't afford Bill Cooper's book, skimmed some at the bookstore, but though he was an "owned asset" just from the constant alien talk. Art Bell same thing too with the radio shows I heard. Yes most of these "conspiracy theorist" people all initiate one into freemasonry and masonic ideals. To me it was the same Theosophical garbage I walked away from, yes there is overlap there.

By the way when I speak of a few "influencers" popping up in my life at least one was an Eastern Star in their past. I believe they still are now. I've gotten some unwanted attention. Please pray for me. I need God's protection. There are some very wicked people I have dealt with.

They told me I was "stuck" at a lower level of knowing being a Christian. One avenue that the conspiracy world will steer people into is Theosophical/Masonic religion at the very end, and I am talking "deep conspiracy". Perhaps Zen Gardner would be the New Age example, or the Celtic Rebel guy with his masonic checkerboard banner. [stay away from the Synchronistic conspiracy world--as masonic as you can get and marked all the way]

LOL don't worry about that Scott. :P I guess I surprise people. The shills and multiple layers are working on us all. I wish more people could see through the lies. I understand some are just making sense of everything the best they can. Some God has warned just to stay away. Trump is no outsider. He even preaches anti-globalism, I have anti-globalist messages on this blog but I am not fooled. He has been too rewarded by the system. Yes he went after the birth certificate to enter into being acceptable to the "alt-right". He backed down. I agree they are both eating from the same master's table. His apollo decorated apartment makes sense as to what he really is.

Anonymous said...

BB. I will pray for you. Remember, since God is with us who can be against us. I never read bill coopers books, but listened to the first few parts of the "mystery Babylon" series. he claimed those were not his beliefs, but had no problem with trying to put doubt about Jesus Christ into people's minds. He claimed to be Christian but promoted the idea of everyone having faith in their own religion whatever that religion was. Put that together with his teaching of Masonic ideas, then you have a practicing Freemason. All religions are "allowed" at the lodge, which ties in with papal ecumenism.....God bless........James

Anonymous said...

So Bill Hicks, I mean, "Alex Jones", is being groomed to be the ugly face of the opposition to all things American. And the face of all things American, will be Hillary Clinton. Good thing that we really belong to the nation of believers in Jesus, and not to the nation called the USA.

Anonymous said...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_RebRripcg - Don

Bible Believer said...

Thanks James for your prayers. Yes even just listening to some of his speeches is enough. He definitely advanced masonic ideals and yes that vague "have faith in whatever religion you choose stuff" He's kind of like David Icke and the rest of that ilk. Yes the freemasons have everyone gathered around the table....of all religions.

Agree about being the nations of believers in Jesus.

Thanks for video Don. I consider the alt right owned too, remember. But that said, if Hillary gets in and she is their choice and not Trump the crack down against freethinkers and the "conspiracy theorists" being terrorists could really commence in full swing.

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!! The video Hillary Clinton Does Not Want You To See. Must Watch! Hillary Clinton tried to ban this video! But Hillary Can't Hide THIS Anymore! http:///cnn.com/breakingnews/Top-10-Things-Hillary-Clinton-Doesn't-Want-You-To-Know


Bible Believer said...

Thanks, I will check it out. Things are getting really weird. Just go to front page of infowars.