Wednesday, May 4, 2016

UN Says Eating Insects Will End World Hunger



Does the Bible in the Old Testament call insects an unclean food? I'm curious. Hmm let's go look...

Leviticus 11:22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.
24 And for these ye shall be unclean: whosoever toucheth the carcase of them shall be unclean until the even.
It looks like the bible is okay with the eating of locusts, grasshoppers and beetles but not other insects. We are not under Old Testament dietary law, but I believe there are natural reasons why most human beings do not eat vultures, and bats and other animals listed in the Bible. Some of these rules and commandments are there for a reason. When a human or animal is adverse to a certain food source there usually is a reason for it. There is an evil agenda behind this push to get human beings to eat bugs. There are enzymes and other things that human beings need in regular sources of protein. One can tell the elites desire to push a horrible life upon human slaves using the lie that "it will save the world". Soylent Green may mean bugs in the future.

  Sweden Pushes 15 Programs for the Eating of Insects

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. In the Paleo dieter community I've seen a trend toward "exoflour", which is made of ground crickets. Wonder if there is a connection? The idea has truly never appealed to me! ��
Heather

Bible Believer said...

That's gross, ground crickets? I think the carb-phobia has gone too far. If anything carbs have been altered by GMOs and it seems like people are trying to fix a problem the wrong way. Wonder how many toxins insects pick up, seems like they'd have a lot in those really little bodies. Paleo always seemed weird to me, so high on the high fat meats. It's kidney stone land for some of us.

Anonymous said...

Most of us are aware of Genesis 1:29-30 for the first diet that God gave man and animals. I did notice the other day in my reading Genesis 9: 3-5 that our God-given diet changed after the flood along with our lifespan. - Don

Anonymous said...

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE !!!!!!! I had to say it lol. People should watch that movie. We could be heading into those times, especially when world wide famines and the like that are prophesied, start to happen. James

Anonymous said...

John the Baptist at locusts and wild honey and Jesus said there was no better man born of woman.

I remember when I was a little child in the early 70's my father telling me about chocolat covered ants.

It does not appeal to me. I prefer animals, veggies and nuts and seeds.