Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Assisted Suicide Passes in California, Takes Effect in June

California Right to Die To Take Effect This Spring



I've been told by doctors I would die before and then lived many years longer. Lets just say I do not believe doctors anymore on my own life span.

Disabled and chronically ill people are actually frightened of these laws and support groups like Not Dead Yet. "Right to Die" will become "duty to die".  People have the right to refuse unwanted medical care, but to actively kill yourself is something different. What gets me is so many doctors are stingy about the pain killers so people ARE suffering, because of the war on drugs brainwashing and the police state but then the supposed solution in these "right to die" states is to turn around and tell people, now we will spare you pain and suffering by letting you kill yourself! Take these pills and your troubles will be over!

The people in this video all weird me out. Some are elderly but seem like healthy types. Just watch it and let it speak for itself. It gave me a very sick feeling inside. I don't want to upset anyone but these "right to die" laws greatly concern me. The Republican party and right wing doesn't care about this stuff. They care more about whining about the .03% of the population [transexuals] wanting to use a bathroom as a distraction.

 Compassion for the ill, elderly and weak in our society is growing lesser and lesser. Combining these answers especially in our profit-driven medical establishment is very scary. Life is for God to give and take away, not human beings. My particular state does not have right to die laws like this and I am glad. If it came here, I would fight against it and make a stand.

Brittany Maynard: Using a Pretty Woman For Selling Death to the Masses

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all for depopulating the planet agenda, removing the weak so the strong survive.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bible believer,

Don't you live in California?

Bible Believer said...

I agree it will help the depopulate the planet agenda.

I could get a doctor to prescribe these meds in some of those pro-death states. My perspective is different. I am not officially "terminal" aka cancer, but I know they can be fluid in how near to death they decide a person is.

I don't live in California. Hopefully not narrowing my location down too much for my enemies. I would be living in a cardboard box in California, and never could afford life there.

Anonymous said...

God's sovereignty is left entirely out of this equation. It is Satan's way of spreading death and destruction. Christians believe God has allowed suffering into their lives for a purpose and trust Him to take them home when it is HIS time.

The approach being sold here is the ultimate selfishness packaged as compassion and caring about family. It is man leaning on his own understanding and making his choices. This nice young lady thought she was doing herself and others a favor when ending her life when in fact she has jumped from the frying pan into the fire. What was waiting for her on the other side is much worse than any pain of cancer. If only someone could have reached her with the truth of the Gospel. Instead she is being used as a puppet for evil to encourage others to do the same.

Grammy G said...

Thus is more propaganda! Population control sold as compassion. I love how it says doctors are not giving people pain killers who need them. We are a nation addicted to pain killers and many can't even hold a job. Many doctors love handing out scripts for them because they have to keep coming back. Like a Sugar Daddy of sorts.

Murder is murder and there is no way to make it seem okay. You are playing God when you participate in this plan. Because we have a conscience, they haven't find some way to make it seem acceptabke. Don't buy it. God gives us our first breath and He takes our last.

Anonymous said...

I have been with a loved one suffering from cancer as she took her final breath. She was in the loving care of hospice. She was given medication to ease the pain. She went into a coma and did not suffer. The hospice workers did everything they could to alleviate her pain and to make her final days and hours comfortable. Of course not all these people are believers, but many of them are. They show compassion and really care about their patients. They often attend the services for the patients.

It is a lie to use the pain as an excuse for killing oneself and playing God.

Bible Believer said...

The sick and dying will be put under pressure to die and make it hasty too on that end. They will be told they are costing their families and the state if destitute, too much money. So they try and sell it as compassion. What a joke that is. I agree Grammy God gives us our first breathe and takes the last.

I agree last anon, they can give medication to ease the pain. They are using this as a lie to say that someone should die and be killed instead of "suffering pain". This is why the drug wars get in a tizzy about opiates, they don't care about drugged out people, this is about CONTROL. I have known hospice workers and they are caring, not all are believers but they try to ease suffering the bet they can.

Anonymous said...

Who is Grammy God? Not familiar with that term.

Anonymous said...

Hello? Are you serious? It is Grammy G.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bible believer,

You had told me in 2015 in a private email, that you were in California. I had emailed you about the health care in my state. Maybe you moved?

Bible Believer said...

Must have been a typo or you got me confused with someone else. I don't tell anyone where I live on this blog. I got too many nuts upset at what I write here to even dare post where I live and I've had some in emails demand my real name and more. I guess they can conclude I don't live in CA. I wrote at least three times in the script of comments, I would be in a cardboard box living in CA. Maybe that is what you remember.

Bible Believer said...

Grammy G...yeah doesn't say Grammy God...

Anonymous said...

Anyone who doesn't understand the need for anonymity in writing this kind of blog must be living on Planet X. BB gives posters the ability to remain anonymous as she realizes what can happen when one's cover is blown, especially on the internet. One can't be too careful these days with bots and trolls and such. Yes, it would be nice if we could all reveal details about ourselves, but the problem is in a public forum it is not safe. Sadly, one does not know whom one can trust anymore. Even some so-called Christians would betray.

Bible Believer said...

I've had people enter my life in the real world due to this blog. [thankfully all long distance] Let's just say write a blog like this keep anonymous as much as possible. I've had all sorts trying to work on me. It really has been a hardship at times. I wrote about this on the Betrayal articles. These are controversial issues I write about and this blog has made me enemies.

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/search?q=betrayal