Saturday, April 30, 2016

Michael Synder's New Videos



 The usual collection of evangelical errors, with Christian Zionism to the hilt. The six pointed star behind him says it all. Some of his economic articles were of interest and I used to linked to them here but since seeing him on Jim Bakker's show I have been warning about things he is writing and speaking about. You know sometimes online, I wish for more people to be REAL.  With this guy, I figured his blog was for selling stuff but had hoped maybe he was a prepper business exec. with some real concerns until I saw him on Jim Bakker's show.

Even real and not perfect is better then sold out and giving the usual new world order/right wing new world order religious lines. In this case, he preaches against pre-trib, but in my mind what difference does it make behind the blinders of Christian Zionism and other false teachings?

Many Americans Will Die Waiting On a Pre-Trib Rapture

The whole premise seems to be scaring everyone constantly, to sell more prepping supplies?

Christian Zionism


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD LOVES ZION...
Psalm 87:2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
Zechariah 8:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.
I Peter 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
Psalm 132:13-16 For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
Joel 3:17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy
mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

The star: Not a symbol of God or the Bible. It is occult.

Anonymous said...

The US already has Baal arches, masonic McDonalds. I remember the post on Evil-World News about the 1829 newspaper article stating the Rothschild family had purchased Jerusalem, apparently the Rothschild's love Zion too. Agree about Bakker and company. 2 Peter 2:1 - Don

Anonymous said...

Exposing false teachers, preachers, evangelists, fear mongers, merchandisers and wolves will deeply offend the people you try to warn. The hand signs now a days are used by youth to be cool. Whether they know it or not, they continue to use them. Christians don't pay attention to any of it, not the signs nor the false imposters. This is going to become one big offense in this world because those who know the truth will stand for the truth. Those who have chosen to close their eyes and refused the truth will be so offended they will hate us. They say how dare you judge rather than seeing we are just warning them. We are to test all things not accept all things. Pray for discernment, great discernment to see what most do not see lest we become deceived.

Matthew 24:10-11 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Bible Believer said...

Zion would be the true Israel, God's church.

Not surprised about Rothschild purchasing the place. Even the Middle Eastern wars are the new crusades to claim the place.

Yes exposing false teachers is not easy to do, many do get angry. I am disappointed having hoped this man who warned about the economy even though he wanted to sell prepper supplies would be a real deal. Since most of his views match so many of the deceivers exact and he went to keep company with the likes of Bakker, my disappointment has been high regarding him. The typical Christian Zionism I guess does not surprise me.

Agree about the Baal arches and Masonic McDonalds. Thanks Don.