Monday, February 29, 2016

Another Blog and Youtube UpDates On The Whosoevers



 I haven't been keep track of the Whosoevers for a long time. I wrote them off as wolves in sheep's clothing long ago after I did some earlier on exposures, in 2012 and 2013. Today I ran into some of these newer articles on the Last Hiker blog and decided to share them.

Calvary Chapel is a false apostate church. Hopefully the really saved listen to the warnings of the Holy Spirit and other sincere and honest people and run away from that place as bad as they can. They aren't even trying to hide what they are anymore in my opinion. It's gotten that way in so many arenas. They've moved the goal posts a few notches.

Brian Head Welch and Todd Bentley–Calvary Chapel says, “He’s Not Backing Those Dudes”–Really?

Calvary Chapel and the Whosoevers–Is The Church Tolerating The Sin of Balaam and Jezebel?

My Response to Calvary Chapel’s Pastor’s Perspective on the Whosoever Movement.

I don't consider Calvary Chapel part of the "real" church, not trying to nit pick here of course, but they definitely are advancing things to deceive people and more openly now too. For some reason I always think of staid UU pastors when I see or hear Brodersen, not much difference I suppose, really is there?

For newbies to this blog....Here are my articles exposing The Whosoevers from a few years ago:

The Whosoevers: A "Christian" Band and Their Interesting Graphics

The Latest on the Whosoevers



2 comments:

Jen R said...

The whosoevers are very dangerous. I used to be all for them a few years ago when I first heard about their movement. I thought what they were doing was great but then started to see how they were transforming into something different. Getting more and more compromising. Now if you look at some of the comments ts in their face book posts you'll how many blind sheep will come to their defense and pull out the "don't be judgmental" card. It's sad because its very evident that their supporters don't know scripture at all and easily led astray.

Anonymous said...

Hi BB,

I just saw this link. http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-09-20/meet-the-whosoevers-the-heavy-metal-baptists-korn-of-mice-men

Ryan Ries teaches Punk Rock Jesus Stories?

And then this paragraph:

Are you a rock 'n' roll Christian group?

“I don't like to pigeonhole ourselves, but if you look at the people who founded it and started it, it's people in the music industry, skateboard industry, surf industry – it's all the subcultures. We all overlap each other. At the end of the day, it is rock 'n' roll at the roots of it.”

Rock n roll is at the roots of the Whosoevers. Not Jesus.

But you pointed that out in 2012.

They are at the point where they can say publically now that the roots are rock n roll - totally leave out Jesus - and the brainwashed masses still will fiercely defend them.

I don't follow them so much anymore, either, these days. But I saw an instagram picture of Ryan baptizing the lead singer of Mice and Men.

One of the comments at top said: LOL look at this silly bullsh**

I thought, "That person gets it."

BEB