Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Atheist/Unbelief NWO Network #1: Support for World Government




All the systems are being converged by the controllers. This means they are taking the churches to the same place as many other organizations. This includes what I will refer to as "The unbelief network". There is a reason that atheists support globalism just the same as Dominionists.

Atheism itself is under the same "control system". Now some are going to call me crazy with this one. But it is true. Every religion and philosophy known to man on this earth, has been utilized in this way. One way to state this is that atheists are stuck in "the matrix" too. Just like brain-dead Republicanism rules the world of the evangelical, brain dead Democratic beliefs hold majority sway. Every atheist I've ever met with a few exceptions has been pro-choice [abortion] and has held the stereotypical "progressive" beliefs. Why are there so few exceptions to this rule?

The majority of the freethought, humanist, atheist, world teaches the same brain dead leftist politics.  One of those tenets is the advancement of globalism and the one world government on behalf of the elite.




Both right and left wings are supporters of the consolidation of power, and one world government. Why? Because the controllers on top are merging every demographic to the same end.

I always found the nearly same title of these magazines interesting..

                                  [picture cite]

                                                 [picture cite]

Beyond the title WORLD, one being Christian and one the magazine for the Unitarian Universalist Association, both are very world focused and politically focused.  I have read both magazines for years. I have read World the Christian magazine enough to know while it is more "right-winged" flavor it is Dominionist in outlook, It is not good for a church magazine to name itself after the WORLD:

John 15;19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

I saw the same status seeking among the free-thought crowd as I have among false Christians. However I got burned too by the wealthy atheists, New Agers and intelligentsia in the Unitarian Universalist church as well almost in the same way. The Unitarian Universalist church is one the wealthiest denomination in America.  They even admit it among themselves. I did not fit in its typical demographics. I saw the same conformity of thought, there too.

  Lest one think the atheist network, is free of the new world order and controllers think again! They are as controlled and directed as the right wing.

The seekers I can handle, because I was one. Anyone who has a love and desire for truth is someone that we hope and pray finds God. The Bible mentions those who love truth.  I remember being in my 20s and thinking, "I don't believe in God now but if there is a God I want to know for sure". I tested everything. I read books on comparative religions. Some may have called me more technically an agnostic, but there was this idea of God not being there whatsoever and that the universe was just a mechanical machine. Of course atheists have no explanation for where the universe came from to begin with.

This is the reason evolution came into as the gospel of "atheism". The two go hand in hand. Natural selection and organic evolution are the beliefs that are never questioned. When I was Unitarian Universalist this bothered me. There were "holes" in the system so to speak. One could see patterns in the world, why did trees have branches like the vascular system in the human body? Why did animals have two eyes mostly? Where did these things come from? These patterns were obvious to me, and I knew they could not have been by random. I can take an honest atheist who would frankly say, "We don't know for sure", but who wouldn't cling so absolutely to the sinking sand of evolution. Science while helpful in some things, seemed to have it's biases. The days of being told rationality and science would cure all human problems to me became laughable. The scientists to me seemed very invested in inventing new ways to die for war and scary bio-engineering projects rather then bringing any new Utopia.

Because they believe that science can fix the world's problems, this is connected to the desire for world government and unity. Progress in "science" is fixing the problems of the world "globally". Why do you think so many world leaders and the Pope call for the world to unite over climate change?

[picture cite]

The atheist/freethought/humanist world is just as much as a part of the new world order as anything else. The Unitarian Universalist church is definitely is hooked in. Just like the supposed Christian churches all joined to the United Nations. One would surmise that freethought would mean questioning some of the power structures, but this stance seems to be taken for granted.



One huge facet of the Unitarian Universalist church was advancing world government.  They have nicer names for it, calling for a peaceful and just world in their 7 principles but it is the same idea. It was actually a stated fact, that the UU church supported world government. I saw this among others in the "free thought" community including the Humanists. What was ironic to me is while some in these groups protested totalitarian governments and diminishing freedoms, is they never questioned the further consolidation of power. I had one UU minister who was even a member of an early one world government organization. I believe it was called the World Federalists. They all openly supported the United Nations, and the world coming together for "climate action" as early as the 1980s.


                                        [picture cite]

The Humanist Networks [The Humanist, Ethical Society of Humanists] all supported world government without fail. Humanists support the United Nations. Freedom From Religion Foundation has donated money to a United Nations affiliated charity. Humanists appeal to the United Nations. Do you notice something here, such as they like the Pope want world government to deal with the problems of climate change and other environmental problems? From the book, "The Humanist Society".


Isn't it strange how all these atheist and unbelief networks all support world government? What would not believing in God have to do with supporting the consolidation of global power?  Is this from watching too much Star Trek, where the Federation of Planets is seen as a positive organization? Odd isn't it how so many of them agree on this issue isn't it? Well spiritually it isn't odd, human pride, hubris, greed and sin, has many coming together to the same place.

When I was an atheist, I already considered world government a bad idea. Maybe it was because I had read 1984 and many books on totalitarian governments. There's a few Naomi Klein influenced anti-globalists out there in liberal/atheist and unbelief circles but the majority of the "official organizations" are joining the convergence for the one world government along with the churches.

Atheist Heads UN Religion Committee.

Secularist Organizations


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

"One would surmise that freethought would mean questioning some of the power structures". Yes one would! But instead I find people like that Pastor, who turned atheist, espousing evry liberal meme as time goes by???I used consider myself a liberal; but once I started questioning things I couldn't just go along with every liberal thought and idea just because they said so...
There is this atheist website that is so into espousing psychology and medication to fix all your problems. It is really fishy...I totally believe there is a possible agenda there..
Interesting article BB.Good insights!

Anonymous said...

Revelation 17 states that the beast and the 10 nations will hate the harlot and destroy her, the prostitute who seduced nations and people. "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire." God intends to do away with all religious systems of this world that are united against Him. Religion is defined by; a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. It is a set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects.
So when atheists say they are not religious, it isn't true. Religion is now being used for profitability, money, greed and exploitation. It takes on a form of mind control to gather consensus among the group to make potential dissenters (discerners) uncomfortable in their environment. If the Bride of Christ truly knew what was taking place behind the scenes, they would gasp beyond belief. I don't doubt that most organizations whether they be Christian or atheist have been infiltrated by controlling powers.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I correct myself in that technically it may not be considered soley an atheist website.

Bible Believer said...



Yes it would seem freethought would be questioning the power structures, not being ready to line up for pro-megacorporation and globalist Hillary Clinton and her ink, you are so correct. Yes, that pastor from the IFB who became an atheist, his political viewpoints are so mainstream for all the questioning he did of the church system why has he not applied it to the political system. He seems to want to conform to his new leftist peers as much as he did when he was an IFB preacher. Theres a few on the liberal side who do think for themselves, well right side too and escape the maze, but it's sad seeing someone jump from one side to the other and be as adamant about it all. [In my case, I never had the avid Republican rah-rah phase even as I left the UU, atheism and all that behind, I was realizing both sides stunk by them] Yes why don't some of the atheist websites question the psychology? Even there they fail to apply some of the science they are so admiring of. A lot of psychology is not scientific.

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Anon also.

Bible Believer said...

Atheism is a religion of its own. Darwinism would be one of it's dogmas. I consider them a branch in Mystery Babylon, you even have the UU type of freethinkers that overlap with the Gnostics, and the true ultra materialists to the other side who only believe in the world they see, but it's a religion because they haven't "proven" their side and are just as dogmatic as the most extreme fundamentalist in some cases. Maybe a few more honest ones say "I don't know" and we can all respect honest seekers who want to know the truth wherever it leads them.

They definitely have their own mind control going even with all the nods towards freethought and rationality going on. You sure don't see much dissent in that bunch. I never met one anti-globalist UU by the way, I was going that way--reading Naomi Klein and was angering plenty of UUs during that time saying consolidation of power is not a good idea.

Yes all religions are being used for mind control, herding the masses, money, greed and exploitation. They definitely have consensus on the "left" just as much as the "right" and within the atheist circles. I read enough of the literature for years to know deviation was rare. The controlling powers own it all.

Bible Believer said...

Maybe its more an agnostic/secularist website. There's denominations in the unbelief world, LOL, your theosophical one world religion person that rejects Christianity but believes in a semblance of a supernatural world is a bit different then the materialists or hardcore atheists. There are places in liberal politics though where they meet up. Remember in my UUs, they had pagans celebrating the green man and "goddess" right in there with the American Atheist crowd.

Anonymous said...

Yes a lot of psychology isn't scientific.And I notice some atheist claim that title but believe in new age baloney..
Well said about Ibf ex pastor. Just what I wanted to point out . Better said!
I never had a rebublican phase, but I have dropped that anything goes liberal ideolgy. I don't consider myself on any side politically..

Anonymous said...

My husband alway's say's atheism is a religion, and I'm starting to believe him!
The UU has alway's seemed weird to me.. It's not even intelligent to believe everything is the truth. Everything can't be true..It totally negates the meaning of the word truth...
The website is for people leaving a certain religion, yet some think one religion is ridiculous, then turn around and believe in new age garbage.. Where is the search for truth?
One of the best christian testimonies I have ever read, was about this hippie doing lsd ,among other things, back in the sixties. He was searching for the truth. He went through all sorts of communes and religions, but he came to the conclusion that Christ was the truth..So he became a Christian. He said people actually used to search for truth back then...

Bible Believer said...

Yes there is a lot of New Age nonsense that calls itself scientific out there. thanks regarding the IFB pastor. It's sad when I see the maze keep even the really smart ones caught up in it. I'm definitely not on either side, fed up with them both.

Bible Believer said...

It's a religion trust me on that. The UU is basically fellowship, clubs and more for non-believers, when you get right down to it. It operates the same as any "church" with a pastor lecturing you in the front and doing "sermons" singing songs and some poetry. It is weird, I suppose it is relativism taking to it's incredible heights, "deeds not creeds". Some in there want to know the truth like I did, so I will give them that but many will remain life long where they are at. Hey as long as the hippies name is not Lonnie Frisbee :p it sounds like a good testimony, yes even some hippies came out and were truly born again and knew Jesus Christ. There were honest seekers back then. I think their numbers are actually fewer. The 60s were more idealistic weren't they? Where I live it seems nothing but conformity, you don't even have the "alternative" crowd around here. It's a weird place.

Anonymous said...

It's all anti-Christ thinking. In the end God is going to separate people into only two groups, the sheep and the goats. There is not going to be a global religious intellectualistic group that has been set apart for its mystic ideologies. The enemy has his own agenda but God over-rules it all. The less we assimilate and embrace our culture, the easier it will be for us to remain strong in our convictions especially when things escalate. We can't be enthralled by anything in this world. We only have to love Jesus. We look to a new heaven and earth. People are going to get progressively worse meaning their heart will go into captivity with the delusion God sends. We must follow the Lord with our whole heart so we don't fall into traps of the enemy. Follow Jesus, not man.

Anonymous said...

No, it wasn't Lonnie Frisbee. I know about him.. I pretty sure it was just some random testimony..
I had a friend go to the UU years ago, but she said it was very dry and boring. But years later when she moved away, she went to the one in that city and stayed,yet she said she had no friends; after years.She was poor and had lot's of problems.
It never appealed to me. I can't even go into a store that has to many choices without getting overwhelmed!

Anonymous said...

This is kind of off topic; but the best story I have about someone preaching the gospel was when I was in college. My friend and I hitchhiked to some other college to visit friends. On the way home we stopped to watch a movie and it was dark when we came out. The people that picked us up went 2 hrs. in the opposite direction of where we were headed(not there fault, we were so stupid).So they dropped us off on some desolate road in the middle of nowhere 2 hours away from our college.
This couple with three kids in the back seat, picked us up and drove us back to our college; which was a 4 hour drive for them. They were born again christians. My friend rode in the front with them and they preached the gospel to her and talked to her about Jesus the whole way.. I sat in the back with the kids..
I feel really bad that I always refered to them as Jesus freaks even though I thought they were really wonderful. I hate that term now.
But they didn't get through to me or my friend back then.
She is now a big new ager and I finally recieved the Gospel..I hope she still thinks of that..