Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Charisma Magazine author Calls Trump the "Trumpet"



In all of our elections they have the "anti-establishment" ones they trot out in the earlier months and then later dispatch for their Bilderberg chosen.  Trump is serving that role.  Maybe he is meant to cut the Republican votes in half for a Hillary win. I'm not sure. Memories must be short as Trump was known for his divorce, and other peccadillos during the 1980s.

Of course they have to sell Trump to the deceived right wing "Christians" too. Ted Cruz will snap some of them up of course. So in steps Charisma magazine with one of their false prophets:

"Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet"

"I was in a time of prayer several weeks ago when God began to speak to me concerning the destiny of Donald Trump in America. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet. Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him. I will use the wealth that I have given him to expose and launch investigations searching for the truth. Just as I raised up Cyrus to fulfill My purposes and plans, so have I raised up Trump to fulfill my purposes and plans prior to the 2016 election. You must listen to the trumpet very closely for he will sound the alarm and many will be blessed because of his compassion and mercy. Though many see the outward pride and arrogance, I have given him the tender heart of a father that wants to lend a helping hand to the poor and the needy, to the foreigner and the stranger."

Seriously the rest of the world has to be laughing at America more every day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure I heard god speak to me and reassured me this prophet, Jeremiah Johnson, has either indigestion or constipation, and that we should be sending this poor lost soul, Tums, Rolaids or Ex-lax. Where does Charisma Magazine get off playing god with all of these nuts?

Donald Trump.....a trumpet????? It's like having Rush Limbaugh as the Republican poster man for morals/family values. And I can't wait to hear again at election time that Jesus was a Republican and we are to vote for the lesser of the two evils.

Just plain sick of our pagan/hedonistic government, period.

Bible Believer said...

It's pretty sick isn't it? Funny how all of a sudden the right wing is cleaning up the image of a man known for capitalistic shenanigans and the "art of the deal" who comes right out of the "greed is good" decade. Suddenly Trumpet is supposed to be "holy" too from the Republican "Christian" barf right. Yes I'm tired of it too but sadly so many buy into all the nonsense.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are absolutely correct Bible Believer. Thank-you so much for shedding light upon the political realm. To my shame, I used to buy into all of the holier than thou Republican rhetoric believing these people were more moralistic and practiced healthy family values from a more Christian perspective than their counterpart, the Democrats. And to my utter disgust, I believe if our society were to see all of the secrets sins that are kept hidden for all of the world to see and judge, from both Rep. and Dem., we would all fall to our knees with utter brokenness for believing the lies. I was a fool to put my hope, trust, and yes, even faith in men and women who desire power and control over people who are not born again Christians.

I was blind, but now I see.....Praise Jesus.

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Anon. Hey I'm glad you are out. I voted Democrat before I was saved and even wondered for a time if the libertarians or Constitutionalists were the answer. There is so many secrets and both parties are joined together in their evils. Politics in general attracts the self elevating narcissists and sociopaths. Basically the wicked. Praise God He opened your eyes. I was thinking about some who bounce from one side to the other. Even the ex-Christian contingent seems to go running to the Democrats like it's an alternative, bouncing like a Ping-Pong ball between the two joined at the hip political parties.

Anonymous said...

Charisma Magazine- the false bible to the apostate pew sitters always seeking a sign and a wonder. It amazes me how most in the church here in America lift up the name of this man or woman and their teachings rather than proclaiming Jesus and His Teachings. Guess Jesus just doesn't know as much as Charisma Magazine.

Bible Believer said...

Yes all the sign and wonder lusters, from the dead root of the Pentecostal church.