Thursday, March 19, 2015
Divide Over the Timing of the Rapture?
Should Christians divide over the timing of the Rapture? So eschatological timings should divide Christians? I was a bit surprised at Bryan Denlinger's of King James Video Ministries taking this position.
Eschatology can be complex, it takes study. New Christians and others may even take years of prayer and bible reading to arrive at conclusions. I do not hold the stance that eschatological stances should divide Christians except in the aspect of when they are connected to other false teachings such as Christian Zionism and Dominionism. There are saved people out there who hold to Pre-Trib but I pray they come to more truth with study.
I was saved and believed in the Pre-Trib rapture for a short time. There are Christians who have a relationship with Jesus Christ who have been taught these things so much, that coming out of the fog of the world's messages about end times, takes time and leading by the Holy Spirit.
The majority of churches and teachers teach a pre-mill and tell people to look for a new "world leader" as the Antichrist. I hold even more so to the papacy being antichrist and a Pope as being The Antichrist.
To be frank, I think the Pre-Trib position was instituted by Rome more and more to take the heat off and to help set up world events and deceptions for the final antichrist kingdom. Study up on Francisco Ribera, who started the "point away from the Pope" games.
Those of us who reject and question the pre-trib Rapture, are fewer in number. Those who do not agree with a world millennial kingdom are rare. I noticed Denlinger in his beliefs does believe in a physical millennial kingdom on this earth.
"Soon Jesus will catch away his beloved church to be with him in heaven, so that they will be spared from the horrible outpouring of God’s wrath known as “the Great Tribulation”. (1 Corinthians 15:51-55 & 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18) After this 7 year period of tribulation, Jesus will return to this earth to judge the nations (Matthew 25). Then Jesus will rule and reign PHYSICALLY in Jerusalem for 1,000 years, after which He will judge Satan and ALL of the unsaved living and dead at the Great White Throne Judgment. (Revelation 20:11-15)"
Pre-Trib is popular, it is the teaching of every false teacher out there. A lot of people have not been happy with those of us who question pre-trib. I wrote this on another article when I had a disagreement with another pretrib blogger years ago:
"This is a big picture comment, I want all my readers to ask themselves why 90% of the false evangelical teachers out there all hold to Pre-Trib without reservation? Why is there not more variation out there? Given what I have exposed on this blog about Dominionism, Christian Zionism and the other NWO set-ups, why don't some see how false Pre-Trib teachings and dispensationalism have tied into all of them? If one studies even Protestantism of hundreds of years ago, the views were far more wide ranging then the emphasis, on Hal Lindsey inspired Bible prophecy? Why do we get so much more of the same from so many varying circles?"
I think this commenter where this video on Youtube appears was probably talking about my blog given our discussions of yesterday:
"FYI - there's this blog site I fellowshipped at for the last couple of years - for the most part, it's very fruitful...defends the KJB, exposes 501c3, exposes all of the wolves, exposes all of the evils in the world, etc.
But sadly, the blog site owner is anti-pre trib AND anti-futurist view. Especially in recent months, when this blog site owner tried to expose pre-trib/pro-Israel/pro-futurist eschatology, ultimately he just couldn't make any sense(ie-tried to tie these deceptions to Hal Lindsey, Chuck Missler, "Christian Zionism", etc).
It was yesterday when he posted a Chick Tracts video, and said how he doesn't agree with his pre-trib/pro-Israel stance. Then guess what...someone in the comments section(where we fellowship at) came in and started posting other blog links how Jack Chick and David Daniels are Jesuit infiltrators.
I skimmed through the blogs...however - 1) Most of what was written made no sense, and 2) Chick and Daniels were also called out as Jesuits b/c they happened to have a Futurist eschatology view. Seriously - if Chick and Daniels are Jesuits b/c they have a Futurist/7 year end times with AC head view - then using this logic, does this mean myself, bro Bryan Denlinger, and everyone else here on this comments section are Jesuit provacateurs too, b/c we support this same view? rolls eyes
Ultimately - like I said, that blog site has done a wonderful job contending for the faith - but sadly, b/c he doesn't hold to the pre-trib/futurist view, you see not only the leaven creeping in, but also potential false brethren brought in unawares as well."
Lest someone get confused, I do not believe everyone who is Pre-trib as a crypto-Jesuit laying in wait. There are sincere folks who are pretrib even if I disagree with them. Bryan Delinger may be among them. Sadly he believes I am hell bound for refusing the Pre-mill Rapture. I like many of his videos and even have posted them here but am disappointed by the hard stance with Pre-Trib. It shocked me to say the least.
With Chick, and by the way I had a fondness for the tracts and more, and have my own disappointment in even questioning the man, he definitely does believe in Christian Zionism!
This tract equates every divide of secular Israel's land to disasters in America. While Chick is right about the Pope and others vying for Israel for the Antichrist Jerusalem kingdom of the end times, it promotes the Christian Zionist message. Look at this tract called "Love the Jewish People", Chick claims that England was blessed for standing by the secular nation of Israel and then cursed for not. The praise of Queen Victoria as a godly woman is odd as she was with the Church of England and definitely not a "born again Christian". The royals are part of the wicked elite, and this has not been just in recent history.
While there is truth about the Nazis, Pope and aspects of world history, the "support secular Israel at all costs" message is there.
Some may be sincere folks, but simply deceived by the Jesuit set-up. With Chick we cannot personally know but there are other issues with Jack Chick including the support of false teachers like Rebecca Brown.
Pre-trib Rapture teachings have set most of the confessing Christian church up for deception.
1. It points away from the Pope and serves the interests of Rome so the world plays look over there games, with a would be world leader taking the antichrist role. This is the most insidious thing about Darby and those who have set up the world to look away from Rome. In many ways this has helped the ecumenical movement with Rome as the Pope is lauded as a great moral teacher among all the fallen away teachers. Sadly even those like Denlinger who point to Rome as the harlot and understand aspects of it's evils can be corralled into the Pre-Trib trap.
2. It pushes false Christian Zionism. It ignores the fact that today's Judaism instead of the Judaism of Jesus's day is Talmudic and part of mystery Babylon. It ignores the fact that many of today's top rabbis are ecumenical servants to the Pope and helps the false gospel crowd like Hagee teach that Jews don't need Jesus to be saved. It obliterates the true meaning of Israel being the born again people of God--Jews who accept Jesus Christ as Lord included and replaces this truth with a United Nations founded secular nation that is run by the same wicked powers that the rest of the world is.
3. It helps play cover up for the machinations of governments in the service of Rome. Why else are we seeing Christians praise Netanyahu, who rejects Jesus Christ? How else have they rounded up so many Christians to be unquestioning when it comes to globalist wars on terror and Middle Eastern wars? Most American Christians have cheered for the new "crusades".
4. These false teachings help corral most Christians into the right camp, the powers that be want them to be as the set up the final World War III show down. One can see Islam being aligned with the pseudo Caliphate being formed to be at odds with world "Christiandom"--Orthodox church in Russia, pro-secular Israel Dominionism Christian supporters in America and so forth. The Pope and his men are playing the world for suckers.
Dominionism which I have warned about for years on this blog is intertwined at it's core with Pre-Trib teachings. Political insanities can even be pushed more as many hold faith in "escaping". Why else is America sleeping so deep?
5. The antichrist-temple rebuilders are gleeful over Pre-Trib delusions
6. False teachings about the millennial kingdom are setting up the world for deception in embracing the Antichrist. The counterfeit kingdom will be based with the focus on THIS earth. It is interesting to me about how so many are invested in THIS WORLD and live not for eternity. Of course this will be set up with a false kingdom of Jerusalem. Even the Mormons believe in a physical millennial kingdom they call Zion to be upon this earth with a "New Jerusalem" headquarters in America.
Jesus told us: John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
As for God's wrath, I do not believe God's wrath is going to be poured upon saved Christians. Denlinger is making assumptions about those who reject the pre-trib position. God promises protection and comfort in tribulation for believers. Why else would Jesus have told us this?
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Even if one speaks of things like Jacob's Trouble, if the lens is wrong, such as it being viewed via Pre-Trib and Christian Zionism, then things will be distorted. The lens has been distorted for millions via the false teachings which are rooted in Rome itself. I believe scripture is correct about very hard times coming to Israel but when one elevates a secular nation that has rejected Jesus Christ mostly as being owed "blessings" and "favors from God" and unyielding support from Christians and does not understand the true Israel vs. the false Israel, they enter a place of severe confusion.
Romans 9:6-8 "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"
One thing I want to warn here, do not let the eschatological terms confuse you. I think the terms confuse. I read the Bible and let God's Word lead the way. Many "post-tribbers" are even deceived by Rome and believe that we are to set up Christ's kingdom for Him and for His return. Reconstructionists are among those crowd. Obviously many churches are filled with deceived amillennials/preterists who believe all of Revelation has already "happened" except for the very end. That doesn't apply since I warn on this blog about the fulfillment of bible prophecy. They build a box for people saying you have to fit this description, think a bit outside the terms they have set up.
I am praying for Bryan Denlinger. I do not know if he has posted on Christian Zionism or even of his stance on Dominionism. I hope he sees this post and rethinks his stand on those rejecting a Pre-Mill/Pre-Trib Rapture as being hellbound people that worship a false christ. I hope he rethinks some of these things, and studies on how Darby deceived and how the world is being set up for satanic deception.
Posted by Bible Believer at 7:41 AM