Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pope Francis Makes Horned Hand Sign





Hey they all do it.

It is similar to the sign for I Love you, but Helen Keller, who developed sign language, was into Theosophy (founded by Satanist Blavatsky), the satanic group that Krishnamurti rejected, so it actually means 'I Love You Satan' (The first social and religious association for deaf people was founded by Abbe de L'Epee, a French Catholic Jesuit priest, in Paris). Who would pick a very old satanic sign as the sign for I Love You?  Hardly coincidental unless you believe in the tooth fairy. "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the pope, who is the co-head of the new world order along with the jesuit black pope.

Kayfabe said...

Thank you for this Post! I didn't know this until a woman in our home fellowship brought this to my attention about Helen Keller and the I Love you sign. I actually used to give everyone that at sign as a term if endearment. I had no idea it was based in Satanism. Once that woman told me about it I no longer use. that sign. Blavatsky I know about, first heard about her from one of those Time Life books in the 80's. If you subscribed to Time Magazine and even if you didn't you could.order their special, black books. I believed she was even a spiritual advisor to Hitler if i'm not mistaken.

Bible Believer said...

Yes now we have two Jesuits on top of that Satanic system.

I am glad you learned about the I love you sign. I wonder if there are deaf and HOH Christians who learn about it and avoid it. I know I would want to. Yes Blavatsky books were sold via Theosophical organizations. I read Blavatsky books while in the UU. I would not be surprised if she advised Hitler.