Wednesday, January 21, 2015

This Blog Will Soon Be Five Years Old

                            [picture cite]


This blog will soon be five years old in April.

I can't believe I have blogged here this long. Sometimes I almost ended the blog thinking I had run out of things to write about and then something new would come up.  Lately, I do get frustrated because of health and other things because my research time is far lesser but I have decided to keep this blog going as long as the Lord wills it.

I never talked about number and stats here not wanting to seek self-glory but this blog was read far more then I thought it would be. Blogging isn't always easy, sometimes it can be tiring, controversial, and you sometimes worry about what you have written, hoping it makes sense and is readable. Some people blog for only a season and I understand even if my blog is aging here. It is interesting to think of the changes in my Christian life even over the last 5 years and the things I learned doing this blog.  Many joys can come through blogging too such as in finding like-minded believers and speaking of truths especially on this blog, very few understand or even want to know about. Doing this blog has increased my love for God and His Word. While it sometimes can be tough warning of the delusions out there, because of the scary things involved, I don't regret any of it. I am glad I spoke up.

I hope and pray it did help people and brought them truth. I pray I was able to warn people too. I made the decision to do this blog after making the message board rounds back in the mid 2000s, when I was warning people of the one world religion and about the Catholic church's role. I hope God is pleased with my efforts, that is the most important. When I first started this blog I even asked "Why me?" When I first started I was reluctant, afraid to put these controversial stands out on the net. I suppose I have toughened up since then. The spiritual attacks were relentless in those early days too, but with God's help I was able to hold firm.

If you are newbie here, please read some of my older posts. Back then, I was doing some bigger picture articles, that many of the later ones were written to back up.  I am way behind on my labels and will try and update those.

Here is the first article I ever posted:

The One World Religion

Here is a sampling of some oldies:

The Mustard Seed Desires World Power

Don't Lose Your Individuality: Stand Alone For God!

"I Can't Wait for Armageddon!":The Deceptions of Christian Zionism

Calvary Chapel Pastors Yoked to BGEA, Billy and Franklin Graham?

The Vatican Wants World Government #1: Setting Up For the Beast

The Scripts Used To Silence and Mislead Christians

The Children of the Father of Lies: Controlled Opposition

and

Biblical Encouragement Articles

Five years is a lot longer run then I expected. Keeping praying for me.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work and God Bless You! This blog has encouraged me greatly and reignited my desire to be steadfast in my pursuit of continuing to run the race with all endurance as I strive to continually bring every thought, desire and fear into submission to and captive to the Lord Jesus Christ, being continually conformed to His image and transformed by the power of His love. This blog has given me hope that I might not have otherwise received and has kept me from giving up on God and myself, being a twenty-something who is continually castigated as being delusional by acquaintances in the Christian body for not buying into the Word-Faith/Prosperity-Driven/Ecumenical mantra so fully embraced by the church today. It is encouraging to see a true Bearean, aiming to rightly divide the Word of Truth and sort through the disinformation/misinformation propagated today in the midst of an increasingly deceived and confused society and church body. Thank you!

Gwen said...

I love your blog, BB! Thank you for doing it. I've gotten so much out of it and really enjoy your voice.

Aka Alert said...

Bible Believer,
May the Lord bless you and keep you...and uphold you through all the trials in this hard life. Victory is ahead for all believers if we remain faithful!!! Your articles provide very interesting food for thought, even if I have a different view. I hope you continue blogging until the Lord returns. :-)

Anonymous said...

Praying Bible Believer! And thanks for links to the older articles, I look forward to reading them. I have learned a lot from your blog and want to say thank you for the work you have done. I'm glad you didn't give up!
I know you must get weary with some of the
comments. I pray the Lord would lead you and bless you.

Faith

TruthVigilantee said...

Hey, I've been tinkering with this idea myself. Starting a blog of my own sounds like a great idea!!! I considered it before but there were so many good ones out there that I decided to wait, but sadly they are slowly dying out. I don't blame them either for doing it for a season only, it's sharks waters out there!!!
Besides informing the masses out there it will have another impact that was not anticipated. It'll give those bored gossip column desperate housewife stalkers out there something new to do to keep them busy!
: D
Stay tuned...

jon cramer said...

Happy 5th birthday to your blog.
This blog is by far my favorite and I anticipate any new research that you provide. May the LORD bless you and this blog and don't be weary in well doing.

Anonymous said...

Hi BB, I have couple of links that will be of interest to you and you readers.
Thanks for all your hard work.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30069
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30196

Anonymous said...

BB, thank you! Proverbs 2, key verses 8&9. - Don

KJV mom said...

BB, congratulations for doing this blog! I found this blog about 2 years ago, and I am so thankful for the discernment and the information. I was very aware before of the many dangers of Roman Catholicism and some of her harlot daughters, but you and some others, such as Lisa Ruby, have been so much help. I am praying for your health and that you may continue this blog. You provide a very needed service. God bless you, and stay strong in Jesus.

jl said...

Dear BB,

Good job for keeping the blog, especially while you experience health issues. The church is really nutty right now, and for a while I thought is was only me. Your blog proved that it wasn't just me. Thank you.

Love,

jl, humble slave of EL ELYON

Bible Believer said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I appreciate it and the encouragement. I m glad I have been able to help some people. I know I am not perfect but hey I try my best. Thanks for your prayers and please pray for my health. I agree victory awaits us if we remain faithful. First anon, I am glad as a 20 something this blog has helped you escaped many of the delusions the ecumenical church has to offer. Thanks Aka Alert. Second anon, and Faith, I am glad I have been able to keep going. The comments are not always easy but years ago they were far worse. TV yes start a blog if you do feel led. I know some bloggers blogged only for a season. It is feeling kind of lonely out there with blogs like this one. There aren't many of us left. I will check out nowtheendbegins, I do not know much about them. Thanks Jon and Don for the scriptures and KJV Mom. JL if I can have some Christians feel less alone, out there in what we are discerning then I think I have achieved something. It has helped me having people to talk to who are admitting the same things. God bless you all.

Blizzard of Bugs said...

There will always be something to write about. Whether it is big picture or specific instances in our lives. We are in a war but not as the world wages war. Five years is a long time to warn. The Lords grace be with you to keep up the good fight of faith. I am thankful to hear many of the comments of Christians who are constantly pointing to the word of God. Our eyes are to be on him. Not by might nor by power but by my spirit saith the LORD of hosts.




Discerning This Time said...

Wow! A lot of hard work you have done in the past five years. You have been vilified because of some of your posts but as time goes on, justified in the end. Truth always wins! God Bless you Biblebeliever! Praying for you. Keep up the good work!

Kayfabe said...

Congrats, your blog is a blessing to me for sure!

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Blizzard of Bugs, Discerning This Time and Kayfabe. :) God bless.