Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Gray State Movie Controversy





Before death of family, Apple Valley filmmaker voiced struggles over project

"I'm not prone to suicide".

I posted this rather quickly yesterday, some commenters are right about the Illuminati symbols in the videos. I wondered yesterday why on earth is everyone getting a RFID chip with a pyramid in it? Also the name "Crowley" kind of has a history with it though that may not mean anything either. They always are warning about the "camps" on Alex Jones and other places. To be honest, lately I have been pondering ideas about some of the "conspiracies" they unload out there. Why do so many of the "controlled places" warn about the Fema Camps and "round ups?" What do you think?

 I also consider the fact that if this movie was the real deal, we would have never heard of it. There are "conspiracies" within the "conspiracies". Warning language on the movie. Sometimes I do post things I haven't made my mind up on. I know one thing, I am finding myself departing more from the "conspiracy" websites, while I definitely still hold to many beliefs that many consider "conspiracy" such as the lies surrounding 9-11, I know most are controlled. They are manipulating people via those endless levels with fear and more to a degree I feel at a loss of words in even writing about. You have to wonder about this society and where it is going.

It seems never ending. I found myself telling a friend in this life, "We all die one day, even if no Fema Camp get us." this why we better make sure we are right with God and have been born again.
One thing remember the wicked lie about everything and anything. They want us to live in fear. They can use political fear and predictive programming so badly on the masses and sometimes I think this whole thing in America where half the country expects the whole thing to collapse in a heap, and the others deny it all, is part of the plan to "wear" people out and "wear out the saints". Who knows the future but God and what we read in Bible prophecy?

Isaiah 8:12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful, this video has illuminati written all over it. First clue...the black and white checkered tablecloth. Followed by Mark Dice and Alex Jones. Please don't waste your valuable time watching this propaganda nonsense. Be discerning!!!

jon cramer said...

You are correct I watched it and came to the same conclusion when I saw the checkered board masonic table. You are correct don't waste your time watching it. Also some foul language.

Bible Believer said...

Where do Alex Jones and Dice who up? Maybe you meant the movie was patterned after their style, I agree with that.

I don't think it is a good movie. Probably should have made that more clear when I put this up yesterday.

Anonymous said...

We are being conditioned to accept the coming mass deception - the Antichrist, through lies, propaganda and manipulation. Good is evil, up is down, right is left, etc. The only truth that exists now in this Age of Deception is the Word of God. We must be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit to discern what is being thrown at us 24/7. We must be rooted in God's Word so that we are not swept away with the masses. Isaiah 41:10, Fear Not...

LenaMarie said...

I have come to the point of turning away from the conspiracy stuff. I do believe there is a conspiracy but all we can do is speculate as to who is really behind it and for what ends. I also believe that there is a great subversion happening in this country against our own government. Is our government really plotting such things as Fema camps and worse against us? It seems someone really wants us to believe that. I hear so many speak shamefully about our leaders, this is not pleasing to the Lord. We are called to honor and pray for our leaders.

I have also come to the place of distancing myself from apocalyptic materials. It seems everyone is talking about "the end" even the world, Hollywood, History Channel has done numerous documentaries on Revelations. Why? It seems to me most if not all who speak of such things don't really know what they are talking about. I have had to reevaluate what it is that I believe about such things which has been difficult but necessary.

All I can say is we need to know Jesus for ourselves.

Anonymous said...

It is movies/videos such as this (FEMA, police state, etc.) that bring about fear in Christians. Stay away from this "attack." Do not underestimate the enemies agenda. This is an "attack." Many, out of fear, will respond in the flesh and not in the Spirit. We serve a Sovereign God, let's not forget that. There will be many more of these videos coming out I am sure. Stay focused on Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. When people are fearful, they will believe anything. Please, stay away from these. Your discernment through the power of the Holy Spirit will protect you in these coming days.

jl said...

Dear LenaMarie,

I agree with you 100%

Love,

jl, humble slave of EL ELYON

In Christ Alone my hope is found said...

I've been feeling the same way about a lot of conspiracy stuff myself.
2 Peter 2:10..
10But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.


We cannot be sure what truth is in the lies. Seems the only thing that is happening is trying to get us to turn on the system, possibly to incite us. Satan acts like he is showing his cards but I think it's all part of his game. He will lose because Christ already won. We must endure to the end. I will believe no other Christ. Until I die or am changed in the twinkling of an eye then I am still in the flesh and have not seen Christ. For when He appears we shall be as His.

jl said...

Dear ICAMHIF,

Good Word you posted there.

Anyone who speak bad about Obama, or any other government official(international, federal, state, local) are being controlled by their own will and not God's will.

Love,

jl, humble friend of EL ELYON

Anonymous said...

I'd be willing to bet Romans 13 was hitlers favorite chapter of the bible.