Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Simpsons Hail "The Dark Lord"


Our Satanic world system has switched to "in your face" status.

The above picture is from the latest "couch gag" video of the TV show, "The Simpsons".

Be very careful watching this one.  I think with the spinning thing, they literally want to hypnotize viewers. Who knows how much mind control and other creepy stuff they have imbedded in this sickening mess.

They got the evil messages too including the above, "ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD OF THE TWIN MOONS". Which planet has two moons? Mars. The "god" and planet of war. That is rather ominous. There are other occult meanings to that message., I am sure of it beyond the obvious.

Notice where it says "AMUSEMENT IS CONTROL" twice. Mocking their own audience, stating they are controlled. We know the media and "entertainment" world is being used for control. "CONSUME NOW, CONSUME IT" is pretty obvious in intent too.

It also says "HAIL the MOON GOD" [another religious reference to the "dark lord" they are hailing] Satan.

You know it makes you wonder when a cartoon that MILLIONS of PEOPLE watch,  do overt overtures to Satan. Yes I know the show has had other problems long long ago with shows meant to discredit Christianity, mock bible prophecy and more.  I suppose the next cartoon they can have "Hail Satan" written right on it and no one will blink an eye. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to burn my TV. 




I watched The Simpsons for years. I had even feelings of nostalgia for the show. So do millions of other people. There is a lot of predictive programming within the show. However our TV shows are becoming more and more overt. They are not even trying to hide what they are doing. [I found out about this one via the internet]

One thing is they mix a lot of this stuff with the surreal. Hey they desire to confuse, and call it "art":. The guy who made this Don Hartzfeldt is known for films like this. I watched another one on his website, it is just as strange.  Remember when art was meant to uplift rather then confuse?

It is creepy and disturbing and today lost people love this stuff. This is what passes for "brilliant art" today. This guy is an award winning animator.

SIMPSONS. Named for the SIMPLE-Minded?

Proverbs 1:22
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about them calling anything art today. It is hideous.
I just went to a beautiful museum.It was so uplifting, which art is supposed to do. They had many beautiful Renoirs. I was never a big fan, but they are so stunning in person..They had a degas statue that was amazing in person!
I agree, the Satanist stuff is getting really blatant on tv especially; which is why I don't get cable or dish...The shows have no morals. Even" leave it to beaver" had some moral message in it..It's hideous today.Most movies are crap.. Minimize that too..I am generally always on the look out for how I'm being manipulated. It's amazing that some of the most innocent seeming movies can be so manipulating.

Anonymous said...

I've just watched this couch gag as a reflexion on "the eternel life" by technologic transcendance.

We discover that the simpsons, with the world (because it still a show) continue living in a ten thousand years, but with a cruel price to pay from memory lost due to eternity.

Maybee I'm wrong, but I think this is pure genius, and it blow mind me on my place on earth and my "want" to get a better life, outside, with nature and friends, cause if I stay behond my computer, maybee I will become soon a sampsans!

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to wonder if "the image that was given the ability to speak " may be the television "tell a vision".
Now that I see the world for what it really is I see things on every single t.v. "program". It all promotes some kind of agenda. Whether feminisim or occult or self worship, it all has a message to corrupt. The childrens cartoons are the worst. Swirly 6's on everything, upside down stars, witchcraft. Even the more mild shows throw in some kind of NWO meme in it. Overall I am more and more repulsed by Hellevision and the garbage it puts out. We watch very few selected shows mostly nature, and you have to watch the whole evolution theory with those. And commercials should be rated R, nothing but greed and lust. And I know what you mean about watching for the manipulations. it's in everything.

Faith

Bible Believer said...

Yes some art is totally horrible, and it's not just abstract art where they drill a round hole in round piece of wood and call it art but where they do focus on dark things. Yes I have been to art museums too where the art was so beautiful. Even wonderful impressionistic paintings, with beautiful colors were far better then some things out there today.

The shows teach more anti-morals. How to cheat, steal, get over, etc. Many movies became mindless conversations between wicked lost people all committing adultery. [thinking of a Woody Allen film here Hannah and Her Sisters stuff like that]
Yes they hide a lot even in the "innocent" stuff.

Bible Believer said...

Second anon, have you heard of transhumanism? It is not a good thing and yes there is a taint of it there. I do not see our minds in God's eternity losing memories or deteriorating like it would in this view of transhumanism [it also reminded me of the movie AI]. We would still know how to spell too. :p

Bible Believer said...

Interesting theory about the "image given the ability to speak" , given that biblical writers would be seeing today's technology in their own eyes.

I see things on every TV show too. Even those shows where they have the three judges, [singing, dancing etc] I kept thinking looks like Inquisition and setting the serfs up to perform to please.


I watch nature and cooking and yes even there we have to be careful. Evolution in the nature ones, that is a pain. Seems they can't repeat it enough so I try to find ones that just show the nature and leave that out. Even House Hunters you have the homosexual couples and the implicit materialism, and greed. Commericials--NWO to the max-- feminism, greed, every man labeled a doofus and other endless layers of manipulation. The commercial series where the father of the family is literally a hamster, said something to me. I usually try to ignore commercials. Also old movies on TCM be careful there, I have seen some where I thought the early set up for things we see today was getting started. At least back then there were a few good morals.

Anonymous said...

I've had that same thought, about the "image given the ability to speak", being television.Or the computer...

Gwen said...

Wow, great insight re: tv/computer and the image with the ability to speak! How else would people thousands of years ago describe it? Tv/computer is images with sound. Wow.

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA

PLEASE SEEK HELP FROM MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS

Bible Believer said...

Are you talking about the Simpsons makers who wanted to "hail the dark lord". Actually when writing this I looked at that guy's cartoons on youtube and I found myself asking "What happened to him?"

I suppose in a mad world, the sane are mad and vice versa.