Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Notice Something About this Book Cover?


Here's a clue:


I saw Sarah Jakes book in a Christian book store. You ever notice these false preachers, this is TD Jakes daughter, run their ministries like dynasties where their children always grab on to the coat-tails? How come none of them ever question their parents? I hate to see one brought into the system. Pray for Sarah Jakes. She has struggled but I hate to see that hand sign. [not an endorsement of Dr. Phil]. Dr. Phil has shared the pulpit with TD Jakes?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have come to realize that if the world promotes it, It's not of God.

Faith

Anonymous said...

Yes, the world doesn't want anything to do with God.

I John 4:5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.

Bible Believer said...

Me too Faith, anything the world loves isn't of God. Famous celebrities even of the religious ilk, are to be avoided. This one has marked herself sadly. One asks why couldn't she depart from her wicked upbringing. I pray one day she does with God's help and pray she hasn't been seared.