Thursday, October 17, 2013

Warnings about Halloween



I didn't know about that connection of bobbing for apples to the occult. That makes sense, that stupid
otherwise insane activity always seemed absurd, and one could ask "What was the purpose?"



Halloween is the most evil holiday of the year and considered a "high holiday" by Satanists. It was horrible driving by a local church that had a "Hallelujah Night" advertised to be celebrated on Halloween. Providing an "alternative" to Halloween brings young people into compromise and the occult. It says there is something "special" about this night and that we must celebrate it. When I was young, Halloween led me to a strong interest in the occult and witchcraft.  I dressed as a witch a few years as a child to go trick or treating.

One scary thing I remember is as I and my brother and one friend tricked or treated alone without any adult supervision at around the ages of 9 and 10, we did run into drunk adults and even some who tried to invite us indoors, but we were smart enough to run. What if one had grabbed one of us? Some who answered the door had dementia or seemed otherwise mentally disturbed. One weird thing is parents are careful about protecting their children at any costs but then on Halloween night send them out to knock on the doors of perfect strangers? Most neighborhoods its not like the old days where everyone knew each other. Even with adult supervision, it would just take knocking on the door of a disturbed person for a child to be grabbed. What does this tell children about avoiding strangers or "stranger danger", on this one night of the year?  Some parents carefully inspect the candy making sure that none is poisoned or no madmen put nails in it. By the way Snopes, in my opinion is controlled opposition. Why go through all this risk and for what?

So they send their kid dressed as a witch, a ghoul or a vampire and put up a big picture of a witch riding a broomstick on the front door. The broomstick represents something else, I don't want to write it here, but consider the Washington Monument and you will know what I mean. How can parents do this with a straight face and then get angry when the child grows up, becomes a teen and gets a strong interest in becoming a Wiccan or dabbling in paganism? They set the child up to be interested in "spells" and "magic" from the get-go! Toss in a bunch of Disney world, where "magic" solves problems and the fix is in when they hear the exciting news that witchcraft isn't just fantasy and make believe but reality and an actual "religion".

That happened to me. I saw an ad for this book when I was 11 years old, and being excited about it all, I had to have it. In the recesses of my memory, I went to my local county library and looked for it, but could not find it. This being the 1970s, books on witchcraft were out there but not as commonplace. I found a FEW OTHERS though. That's not good. There are more children and young people who have curiosity piqued about the occult where they seek it out via this holiday and many other sources. Don't think they will tell Mom and Dad, most of the time they won't. A child should be warned about the occult and be reading their Bibles and told it is WRONG. This of course will not happen in false churches and they will get mixed messages.

                                                         [cite for book picture]

Halloween is celebrated by the liturgical churches and Catholic church. My Catholic schools decorated for Halloween. We were told how important "All Saints Day" was. While the nuns didn't want you breaking out the Oujia boards, and or watching slasher horror movies, the day was observed in each and other way you could think of. I had a teacher in Catholic school who even took us out to do grave rubbings, and if memory serves me correct this was around the Halloween season.

 Most public schools have no problem celebrating it even as they reject the pagan holidays of Christmas and Easter for their "Christian" ties. Halloween makes me sick, this can be a hard time of year as us Christians walk innocently into a grocery store to just buy some food, and see the hanging skulls and homages to Satan. I stay home and pray on Halloween against all the evils that can be done on this day.

 Due to the economy less people have the money to decorate at least in my neck of the woods but that doesn't keep some from plastering their houses with every symbol of Satan they can come up with. There was some sicko who actually decorated his house for Halloween, by making it look like two people had been viciously murdered on his lawn, one crushed under the garage door and one crushed under the wheel of his car, with fake blood splashed all over the place. Warning if you go to that link, it's bad. It was so awful, some of the neighbors called 9-11. If I lived there, I'd go stand in front of the place with a picket sign with some verses warning of evil and tracts.  And people ask why psychopathy is growing in American society as people become more desensitized via a violent media and more tuned into to demonic attitudes? But what was even scarier was all the people defending this and saying it was "cool".

Satanists do their most evil deeds on Halloween. I think about all the disappeared people and children you hear about in the news and how many were grabbed by Satanists. One thing it wasn't just messing with demons the ancient pagans messed with on Halloween but actual pagan human sacrifice.

"According to the Dinshenchas, a medieval collection of "the lore of prominent places," firstborn children were sacrificed before a great idol to ensure fertility of cattle and crops. Samhain eve was a night of dread and danger. At this juncture of the old year and the new, our world and the otherworld opened up to each other. The dead returned, ghosts and demons were abroad, and the future could be seen.. . . Behind such Halloween games as bobbing for apples lie Celtic divination arts to discern who would marry, thrive, or die in the coming year. Behind the masks and mischief, the jack-o'lanterns and food offerings, lurk the fear of malevolent spirits and the rites to propitiate them."


The NWO types will laugh at anyone who states that human sacrifices were or are part of Halloween. I don't know if this Republican politician of today back in 1999 was sincere or just doing a set-up for the mocking.....



The false preachers are actually telling their church members to go ahead and celebrate Halloween. The false apostate church loves Halloween. This video is sickening as they call Halloween just "harmless fun" and do not warn about it.



Why on earth would you tell people to consider Jesus but then not warn about what Halloween is really about. Perry Noble has some video out there, it's just a snippet so I didn't get his full opinion but he admits that Christmas and Easter are as pagan as Halloween. Does his church celebrate Christmas? Yes it does, so I guess you can see where he went with that one.

Here in this video a Christian goes to warn some Presbyterians at a Halloween church celebration about Halloween. I believe they needed tracts first with the actual gospel. In mainstream Protestant churches that are dead or lukewarm, the majority need born again. True for most of the churches out there, but those kind even more so. Sorry about the audio but it gets better.



Loving Halloween is loving the darkness. I hate Halloween.

John 3:19

King James Version (KJV)
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

See: Touch Not that Unclean Thing! That Includes Halloween!

16 comments:

FaithGuy3 said...

That last video was very interesting, and that guy did a very good job witnessing, IMHO.

Yeah, I will admit I was part of that "church" crowd for a long, long time, until our Lord Jesus Christ brought me out of there and opened my eyes to a lot of these deceptions going on in the organized church system.

You could tell those people in the video don't know their bibles(I was in the same boat they were for a long time). It wouldn't be a bad idea for me and everyone else here to do the same thing the guy in the video did.

And the biggest leaven to hit the church is that misinterpretation of "Judge ye not, lest ye be judged...". All it's done is opened the door for people to live after the lusts of their flesh and eyes.

Bible Believer said...

I agree with what that guy did, my hearing isn't the best or maybe it was my computer audio so maybe he was doing direct gospel witnessing which I missed, I am glad he warned them however. I have warned people against Halloween and even told a group of ladies that meditation is wrong, and if you "empty your mind" you can let demons in, these ladies like me but I got some bugged out eyes and refusal over that one. I was definitely part of the "church" crowd myself too when Catholic and [well in extreme liberal] way the UU. No these people do not know their bibles not at all. I think we should do what this guy did too. Yes I hate the abuse of that statement, it does not mean turn a blind eye to evil and anything goes.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what would happen if Jesus Christ returned on the night of October 31, not pretty. Just call Halloween by it's real name Samhain. - Don

Kayfabe said...

Thank you for Posting this!! Haloween has always been my struggle, not for the demonic aspect of it but the Lustful part of it because of all the scantily clad costumes. I used to go night clubbing on Halloween to participate in the Hedonism of it. God convicted me big time but I won't lie it is still a temptation. I just stay in for the night and wait for it to be all over. You are so right the Lukewarm church would tell me it was all innocent fun and of course it confused me.

Anonymous said...

Halloween is just another day.

It is no different than the day that proceeds it or the day that follows it.

All "holly" days are simply normal days that the Lord has made, where we will rejoice and be glad in them.

The world can call a day whatever it wants, or do whatever it wants on a certain day, doesn't change anything to the believer.

'This is the day that the Lord has made' is a 365 day/year 24/7 event.

Having said that, should Christians participate in satanic celebrations? Of course not.

Rena said...

I read this today, the bobbing of apples lends itself to divination. Supposedly, the first to bite into an apple would be the first to marry the next year. Occultist also consider the apple sacred because when it is cut in half, the seeds form the pentagram. Also, there is the peeling of apples to see how long you can get your peeling, this is also divination, since this is supposed to foretell how long you will live.

Anonymous said...

Kayfabe, what you just said is the exact reason why churches should not celebrate Halloween, fall harvest festivals, etc. Many Christians are just too selfish in their "liberty" to consider the weakness of their fellow brethren.

Also, I remember Halloween as a child, and I was eating a Super Bubble gum from my treat o treat bag, and almost chewed on a staple embedded in the gum. After that incident, I was afraid to trick or treat. What a demonic holiday. I also agree that Christians SHOULD NOT celebrate Christmas or Easter.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

What happened to your post about the Shriners? I wanted to go back and read it and noticed it was gone.
Was there concern over defamation?
Lina

Anonymous said...

Hi Bible Believer,

My mistake it was not your blog but the Communitarian Trap, I was reading my favourite blogs and got confused, that has been known to happen from time to time. LOL
Lina

Luca said...

Bible Believer,ewhat do you think of Swat Teams in americans police forces?

Luca said...

the Jesus Camp protagonist Levi was my friend on facebook for a while,Now, however, removed for ever.

Anonymous said...

Soo true and sad....

"Many Christians are just too selfish in their "liberty" to consider the weakness of their fellow brethren."

What earthy pleasure can compare to the glory of God!! As far I can see there is no sacrifice but a pleasure to not celebrate.
Lina

Thanks anonymous you served me a good reminder.

Bible Believer said...

yes Halloween is Samhain.

Even All Hallowed's Eve, that name goes after familiar spirits and seeking after the dead.


Yes Kayfabe, they do have the scantily clad costumes and can draw people in who don't even care about the Halloween part to the celebration parts, kind of like Mardis Gras. I used to go to clubs when I was young and "dressed up" a few times--all the goths loved Halloween that was the night to go all out. I think its best to stay in for the night and pray. Pray against the evil being done and those being led down Satan's pathways. I knew even IFB members who celebrated Halloween, fellow fundamentalists, not everyone did, even people who were good about avoiding parties and other things would break out the pumpkins to carve with their children and put faces on them not understanding the history or why that was done.
I agree about a day is just another day.

Having said that, should Christians participate in satanic celebrations? Of course not.

I didn't know that about the apples Rena, I did know of girls saying you could peel an apple, throw the peels down and know the initials of your future husband, kind of like tea leaves.
I am glad anon, you survived the staple in the gum, was it put in there by purpose? I think of the dangers I faced Trick or Treating, dealing with those disturbed adults.

Oh It's The Communitarian Trap that has the Shriner articles. Shriners is just one part of the Freemasonic community, I think they are higher rank.
Swat teams used to serve a purpose for hostage situations, but now they have just become of the overall militarization of the police force in America. They now are buying up tanks, and making themselves out to be like soldiers on American soil.

I think I remember Levi, did Levi ever come out against Jesus Camp? If he still supports it, yes I'd be done.

Bible Believer said...

yes Halloween is Samhain.

Even All Hallowed's Eve, that name goes after familiar spirits and seeking after the dead.


Yes Kayfabe, they do have the scantily clad costumes and can draw people in who don't even care about the Halloween part to the celebration parts, kind of like Mardis Gras. I used to go to clubs when I was young and "dressed up" a few times--all the goths loved Halloween that was the night to go all out. I think its best to stay in for the night and pray. Pray against the evil being done and those being led down Satan's pathways. I knew even IFB members who celebrated Halloween, fellow fundamentalists, not everyone did, even people who were good about avoiding parties and other things would break out the pumpkins to carve with their children and put faces on them not understanding the history or why that was done.
I agree about a day is just another day.

Having said that, should Christians participate in satanic celebrations? Of course not.

I didn't know that about the apples Rena, I did know of girls saying you could peel an apple, throw the peels down and know the initials of your future husband, kind of like tea leaves.
I am glad anon, you survived the staple in the gum, was it put in there by purpose? I think of the dangers I faced Trick or Treating, dealing with those disturbed adults.

Oh It's The Communitarian Trap that has the Shriner articles. Shriners is just one part of the Freemasonic community, I think they are higher rank.
Swat teams used to serve a purpose for hostage situations, but now they have just become of the overall militarization of the police force in America. They now are buying up tanks, and making themselves out to be like soldiers on American soil.

I think I remember Levi, did Levi ever come out against Jesus Camp? If he still supports it, yes I'd be done.

Anonymous said...

The last video was so sad - watching those people smiling and seeing nothing wrong in what they are doing. The guy filming brought up some very good points from the bible to them. It didn't seem to phase them. Maybe they thought about it later, I hope.
The 2nd to the last video made me mad. They have the soft music playing with the images of falling autumn leaves so peaceful and nice, and then floating through the midst of it are skulls and carved pumpkins. It's like throwing in the death and evil with the pleasant-looking scenes of fall. Like trying to get you to associate evil with something usually pleasant. I was looking briefly at the effectivechurchcom.com that it came from. It looks like this lady is all about celebrating Halloween at your church. Some of the invitations to your event had some ghosts drawn with three 'fingers' and it looks like they are giving you the middle one.
I'm with you. I hate Halloween. I'm glad my kids schools is having their harvest fest on Saturday so it won't take up school time.

Anonymous said...

So I'm listening to my old radio station in the car. I don't think I'll call it a christian radio station anymore. The stuff I hear on there has gotten so depressing. They say nothing wrong with Halloween. Without Halloween our kids kids wouldn't know how to handle evil. Halloween shows you don't need to be afraid of evil. Halloween is therefore a good thing. They celebrate it as a harvest celebration and generosity. Getting candy at someones door is recognizing their generosity.
20 years ago I heard on this same show about praying for people who have hurt you. Pray for people you need to forgive. At the time I was so angry at my 1st husband - it was a nightmare. I prayed for him and slowly but surely the incredible hurt and anger I had left me. I was healed spiritually. On this radio show today a woman called in with a very similar problem. they told her to hang out with supportive people and wait about 5 years to heal. Nothing about praying for her husband.
I was like wow what a change