I was Catholic long enough to totally engrossed in all the phony prophecies the Catholic religion had to offer. Let me make a list...
1. The Three Days of Darkness supposedly all light would be extinguished for three days, and you had to go get special blessed candles that would shine through the darkness. I knew Catholics who believed this and had the special candles at the ready. These were supposed to be certain percentage of beeswax or they would not work. This seemed even a bit much for me at the time.
2. The Third Secret of Fatima nonsense, where supposedly the demon at Fatima had another secret to impart that was not delivered and the Popes kept it under their hat. There are various theories as to what this secret was. In the Bible we are told God does not work in secret: Amos 3:7.
3. That there would be a 7th Fatima [warning false Catholic link] apparition which would "unite" the world.
4. Malachy Prophecies, now even emphasized by Tom Horn and his book Petrus Romanus, not an endorsement of this website, but describing for information. Total nonsense there too, I own two books that have them in there, including the one pictured above. They are all very vague, Nostradamus type stuff that stretches a bit to fit some of the prophecies in with symbols on papal shields etc. Hey today they could be trying to have things "match" in the cause of deception. No surprises there.
5. Trad Catholic prophecies regarding a GREAT KING and POPE that would "unite the world" [notice a theme here?] Otherwise referred to as "The Great Catholic Monarch".Talk about setting people up to embrace the Antichrist.
6. A Great Chastisement, this one is often a rip-off of the wrath spoken of in Revelation but usually accompanied by nonsense, claiming that everyone will have their soul beared to them and will be given a second chance so to speak to turn to God. Garabandal is a Vatican approved apparition, which warned of a "Great Chastisement". Notice in their magazine above, the satanic marker of the "Horus Eye".
One thing interesting for me was I was reading the Bible while studying Marian apparitions during my last years in the Catholic church, and well one thing that woke me up is the demon's cruelties, always wanting to send havoc and hardship for mankind and offering no way out. I mean look at the above, it speaks even against salvation in Jesus Christ, with a message of "You humans will get what you deserve!"[link for quote--warning catholic website full of deceptions]"The First Message at Garabandal in 1961 speaks of a “very great punishment” and said, “The cup is filling up.” The Second Message in 1965 said, “Now it is overflowing.”·Conchita described the Chastisement as something “very, very great inkeeping with what we deserve.”·She stated, “The Chastisement is conditional and depends on whether or not mankind heeds the messages of the Blessed Virgin and the Miracle.”"
7. Demon "Mary's" endless prophecies, these include more world wide wars, great "chastisements", a few toss in a time of peace and prosperity, world wide conversions to the Catholic church, falling away of the Catholic clergy--sometimes the demons toss in a few nuggets of truth.
8. Various soothsayers and others who toss their hats in the false prophecy ring. Sometimes they are ones who are in on the news who get a few things right, but often times they are wrong too.Here is one example:
"Ron Conte who struck 15 minutes of fame when he predicted John Paul II's successor would be Pope Benedict XVI. That he did this prior to the actual election can be decisevely proved via the way-back-machine. Since then he has produced a general outline for world events that, to the say the least, has needed several revisions because the events did not come to pass. He now claims that the general outline is correct but the actual start of the Tribulation is hard to pin point because the known prophecies are too obscure. This has not deterred him however in declaring that the next Pope will likely be Cardinal Arinze and he will take the name of Pius XIII:"
Here is another: This guy totally missed that Ratzinger would be the next Pope, some years ago but like Tom Horn and pals uses the Malachy prophecies as a general guideline. Whenever it's time to elect another Pope, you hear this stuff even far more.
Before I was saved, I was a Nostradamus fan, I know about Mabus, and his other predictions, a lot of the Catholic stuff is along the same divination nonsense. This also includes years of prophecies from New Age seers and other demon influenced types. I owned Catholic books where the author told you, the world will end by the year 2000. Whoops, you got it wrong guys!
When I was born again, I threw all this garbage in the trash-heap. Stay away from anyone who claims they are Christian and uses Catholic prophecies to tell you what is going to happen. A true blue Christian may mention the stuff, but usually with a warning not as a guidebook to the last days, like this guy....
All the phony evangelicals get on board with this stuff too. Notice here the Petrus Romanus crowd gives creedance to the Third Secret of Fatima.
I mean what is the purpose to share false Catholic prophecies as the source of truth or even "some truth"? I know when I was in the Catholic church they would push this false stuff, while telling us that Revelation was only metaphor, wouldn't really happen and didn't apply to "now". Most Catholic prophecies are demon derived or from hidden political agendas so why tell your readers to seek truth in these places unless you are seeking to purposefully deceive or have absolutely NO DISCERNMENT yourself? This warning is in the Bible for a reason.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: