Monday, December 10, 2012

We All Knew He Was a False Prophet Already....



"Today, responding to a question from a viewer who wondered why her business is struggling since she thought God told her it would be successful, Robertson admitted that he sometimes misses God’s message. “So many of us miss God, I won’t get into great detail about elections but I sure did miss it, I thought I heard from God, I thought I had heard clearly from God, what happened?” Robertson replied, “You ask God, how did I miss it? Well, we all do and I have a lot of practice.”

Matt 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention that he recently denied that the earth is about 6000 years old.

Robertson is a freemason and a catholicism supporter. He's a false prophet from the get-go. He doesn't represent Jesus, and never did.

JL said...

One day I was resting in the living room. Suddenly, I felt the "spirit of god" move into my room. The "lord" started speaking to me, about what he wanted me to do. Then I asked the spirit if Jesus cometh in the flesh, according to 1 John 4:1-3. Suddenly this spirit turned into just pure evil, and tried to attack me. I had to pray and cast that antichrist spirit out of my house.

Now I wonder how many of those who "hear god's voice" do that?

Bible Believer said...

I doubt any of them are testing the spirits and with the knowing deceivers they are doing the bidding of Satan. I am glad you tested the spirit that came to you. I am familiar enough with Catholic apparitions to know how those play out and the demons pretend to be every religious figure including "god" they can think of. I am glad you cast that spirit out.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Bible Believer said...

Agree about Robertson being a freemason, have posted about the hand signs such as the Lion's Claw on Time magazine, definite Catholicism supporter. Always coming up with false things to say. Find it unbelieveable the man has retained a following but someone is watching the 700 club.