Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

{picture cite}

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers. Tomorrow is a day to remember to thank God for everything He has done for us. Of course every day a Christian should be thanking God for the great things He has done for us, and His love for us in our salvation. 

1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

I thank God for giving me the chance to have this blog and talk about what is going on, and about the things I and others have been shown. Knowing there are other Christians out there, who too are being warned by the Holy Spirit has been been a great comfort and encouragement for me as well. God is always faithful and will always be there for you. I know this year even exposing some of the things I have, and the hard subject matter, that while these things can be tough to talk about, that there is always joy, praise and Thanksgiving to be had in God's arms. Everyday I thank God for my salvation and for what He has done for me and praise Him for providing for us, His comfort and Love.


2 Corinthians 4:15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

Psalm 69: 30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

9 comments:

Bornagain Soldier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JL said...

I thank God for the believers who are trimming their lamps. Its those believers who encourage me to press on.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for your blog. I'm glad I found it.

Anonymous said...

Joy

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. It is a great holiday and a good day to share God's goodness.

Anonymous said...

~Labby
I am thankful for you BB, and have been for a while. Have a nice Thanksgiving holiday. I'm glad you are here, on the internet, as a friend and sister.

Lisa Ruby said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Bible Believer! I, too appreciate you for all the work you do to publish this blog to the internet -- free for all to read.

Abbey said...

Happy ThanksGiving BB! Thank you for being here and for being a Watchman on the wall.

Blessings to all.

~Luke 21:36

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

~Psalm 107:13-15

13 Then they cried unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.

14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.

15 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

~1 Chronicles 29:13

13 Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.



Bible Believer said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it, God bless you all :)

Anonymous said...

thanksgiving is a pagan holiday.