Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Variety of Links #15

Well Obamacare passed via Robert's vote. Are you surprised the Catholic judge said to have Opus Dei ties, threw in the deciding vote in? I'm not. As you can tell, I think Obamacare is meant for more control and continuing the breaking down and oppressing of the American people. Maybe it will be used in a Hegelian Dialectic way to strip mine all the safety nets and for them to clean out more money. When you think of Obamacare, realize where the cash is going, not just into a "government program" or a promised future benefit, but to insurance companies. If one realizes the costs of Obamacare, they will know something really serious is up. American's don't have the money to add another bill to the family budget that equals rent. I sometimes wonder if this is all a set up to bring down all the safety nets, for more money clean-out. If any of my readers get a chance, do google the costs of Obamacare and what it means for the average or even low income family, it is astounding. I couldn't find the link but a family making around 60,000 a year would have to pay 8,000 a year, someone at 30,000, around 2000. We are talking about adding another bill equal to rent to most people's households. How is that going to happen when everyone is broke?



See:


12 Incredible Obamacare Quotes That Show That Our Wretched Healthcare System Is Headed Directly Into The Toilet

15 Reasons Why The Obamacare Decision Is A Mind Blowing Disaster For America

***********************************************************************************
World's first GMO babies born

This is one reason alone for God to end this world. Mankind should not be messing with this stuff. Think about what happens should one of these babies with "three parents" decides to have their own children one day? Remember the cyanide grass I posted on the other day? They do not
know what affect this will have.



***********************************************************************************


There are people warning about the Olympics.[read and watch with your own discernment] I ran into these on Youtube some time ago. Even if they are wrong about the proposed would be false flag, the Olympics are always full of occult symbols, the one in China definitely was.





************************************************************************************
Lucis Trust and the Occupy Movement? This one needs more research. Guess I wouldn't be surprise if it's true.

************************************************************************************

You ever heard of the Hollywood Prayer Network?

The Hollywood Prayer Network is a non-denominational Christian prayer ministry for the purpose of praying for the people, the projects and the powerful influence of the Entertainment Industry. HPN believes that by mobilizing global prayer we can be a part of God's miraculous work of changing the spiritual climate of Hollywood, from the inside out. Will you join us in praying for Hollywood?






Hey prayer is good but this definitely looks like another ecumenical group, Calvary Chapel, Emergent, Assembly of God, and Catholic churches on the list of member churches.

**************************************************************************************

What if you can't find a church?

A pastor who gets it writes some encouragement.

2. What is the church, then?

The church is the body of Christ - and this is explained fully in I Cor 12 and in Col 1. In fact, the Bible is very clear that we, as saved born-again christians, WE are the temple of God. The local church - all thousands of them - is not the body of Christ. WE are! We are part of his body! We are in the same body as a christian in Russia because Christ is in us and we are in Him.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
I Cor 3:16

What?
know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you,
which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
I Cor 6:1

The church is YOU! It is not any special local assembly! Yes, we are scripturally commanded to gather together as christians, but that local assembly is not your FINAL AUTHORITY. It is not THEEE church.


************************************************************************ 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post on finding a church. It was encouraging to read the whole link and very timely for me. I've been church shopping for a few months. I thought we were in a good church until recently when I started to see some things that were not scriptural going on and just a total lack of fellowship. So we had gone a few times to this very conservative independent baptist church. There were several things I didn't think were good (pre-trib escatology, lousy hymns, membership classes ect.) but I could over look them because the preaching/teaching on sunday was very good. But after this last Sunday I don't think I can go back. The worship portion was full blown nation worship. The music guy had us singing "America" and halfway through cut in with the pledge of allegiance. And yes, they had both flags on stage. The pastor didn't say anything unbiblical in his proceeding prayer but I cannot agree that this is a "good" country, better than some clearly, but still thoroughly wicked. Shouldn't we, if anything, be praying on our knees for repentance and forgiveness from God?
It can be so discouraging not being able to find a church and sometimes I think I'm the only one that cares about this stuff. So that is why I appreciate your blog and the various links.
Thanks

Bible Believer said...

I am glad this article helped. I want Christians to know that we are not alone in being outside of the churches. See "Christians Without a Church" on the index too. I think even a lot of the "conservative" and "fundamentalist" or both have fallen away....[Dominionism, Theocracy, Vision Forum, etc]

I find myself even thinking I would like to find a good IFB again, but then even remembering my old one, I remember protesting some of the "nation worship", my old church used to be plastered with flags. I would talk to the minister and others about how the Republican party is serving Mammon and the new world order. Some I do think listened but many did not. I do not know what to think as even some I warned have been lured into the Glenn Beck/Republican party etc camp. It disturbs me. So I have seen the gung-ho patriotism, one can see that all-over the literature in fundamentalist or conservative churches with giant doses of David Barton etc, false history thrown in. Watch out too if they have membership or "leadership" classes.

Even with America, I have said to some people Happy July 4th, to be polite, you know show good cheer [I warn them about other things too like on this blog] but I found myself thinking everything that represented is almost a nostalgic enterprise to me, as this country has stripped away even the basics of it's Constitution and more. Yes we are "better" then some, but when one knows the direction the NWO is taking us, and this country, I understand the questioning the flag waving stuff. Even my old IFB years ago had the patriotic services, singing America, and patriotic songs. I do not believe those belong in a church where the focus should be on Jesus Christ.

I understand feeling discouraged about finding a church. I find myself praying about looking again, but it's been hard, a fruitless search. The longer one goes I know the tougher it can be. Christians who do think of this stuff are out there. I know I find myself praying daily to God for local fellowship all the time. Praying for you and your family too.

Bible Believer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bible Believer said...

Oh correctiong about being in IFB again, I have serious concerns about IFB churches too, that would be mostly to find fellow believers. At this time it looks more and more doubtful unless I found an independent or other Bible believing church that truly had separated itself from the falsehoods out there and they seem to be growing far fewer in number. One odd thing about this blog, I always wanted to comment on, I have never seen but ONE pastor come to visit this blog or talk about any of the issues raised.

Many of the IFB churches are being taken over with the Dominionism, definitely I am apart on the Pre-Trib stuff, etc.