Hmm did you know Pat Boone was the emcee for a Moon banquet?
I always thought he was suspect ever since I saw his "heavy metal" album.
Notice who shows up at this conference with Moon doing a keynote speech in the late 1980s....
Beverely LaHaye, Ralph Reed, Gary Bauer, Jack Kemp, George Bush
Here is another video, I do not agree with some things regarding Obama but much of the information is very interesting.
I found this video at this blog "The Real Sun Myung Moon" , I do not agree with everything such as defenses for Obama but much of the information here is interesting.
Ask yourself why does George Bush [the first Bush] promote Moon?
At this blog, I found this 2009 entry:
George H.W. Bush and other World Leaders Puff Up Moon
"Bush and other prominent current and former world leaders recently congratulated Moon on his autobiography. Bush wrote (6:37 of the video), "I salute Rev. Moon, and all of you, for your work and your service to the world. I believe that public service of all kinds is an honorable calling. Yes, there are great challenges, but our will and determination are, and must be, greater."
A commenter said that these were not for the autobiography but for Moon's birthday [different birthdays] instead, I do not think that makes things any better.
See too from 2008:
Former President Bush and Sun Myung Moon's "Holy Wine" Ceremony
I found this website and it is a LIBERAL website so of course I do not agree with the politics therein, but if they are right about who is in the middle of this picture, that says a lot too.
Bush Sr. To Celebrate Rev. Sun Myung Moon - Again
Don't miss this one...from the Real Sun Myung Moon blog as well:
THE THEOCRATIC CHAIN OF MISERY
In the diagram, I have charted how this insidious mutualism has taken place in recent American history with groups that have a theocratic orientation. Let me discuss the players:
1) Amway/Kingpin IBOs. This refers to Amway Global network marketing company as well as some of the more reactionary distributor organizations headed by wealthy reactionary "kingpin" distributors (known in Amway as Independent Business Owners-or IBOs). Here is a newspaper story on the exploitative nature of many of the top Amway kingpin IBOs.
2) The Falwell Organization. This pertains to the various organizations run by Jerry Falwell (1933-2007).
3) Sun Myung Moon Groups. This includes the Family Federation for World Peace, 1000 front groups, and media organizations, notably the Washington Times and the UPI wire service.
4) The Right-Wing Governmental Apparatus. Prominent members of the right who exercise governmental power.
5) The Neo-Confederate Movement. This refers to the white supremacist movement in the United States that usually poses as a movement to preserve "Southern heritage." In fact, this heritage is largely one in which a small oligarchy kept itself in power in the American South for over a hundred years by pitting poor white against poor black--to keep both groups oppressed.
Please read the entire article, much more regarding the diagram is shown.
I know I am tossing a lot of information up, but it is interesting how these secular and other websites have done the research Christians should have been paying attention to a long time ago!
Hey I believe this all hooks into the Dominionism movement as a whole.