Monday, May 7, 2012

Re-Education Camps for Americans?

Have you been reading any of the articles about the "re-education camp" manual that has been exposed?

Alleged US Army document: Re-education camps aimed at activists?


Information from Infowars--[be discerning--I noticed Alex Jones has the "V" at the end of this one]






What was the purpose of a law like NDAA? For years the "conspiracy theorists" who warned of camps were mocked. This is not a good development, not at all.

See my other articles on the NDAA and more.



"Dying American Freedom"
"While Americans Shopped the Constitution Was Shredded"

By the way Obama is keeping his work up in helping to destroy the American economy. The title is misleading, since when did Congress ever do anything to defend American jobs OR freedom any time lately?

Also see: "Executive Order 13563 – Compromising the First & Second Amendment & Ceding U.S. Sovereignty"

2 Corinthians 4:7-12

King James Version (KJV)

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

2 comments:

news4themasses said...

I'm sorry but I had to chuckle at that video on the "Leaked Document" first of all the "leaked doc" is dated on the screen as Feb.2010. That's two years old. This hardly seems urgent now. We do know that Alex Jones is controlled op, he himself works for the "man" he warns about. Some of the comments on AJ site are too funny also, one said,"We need re-education camps for the public what's so wrong about that?" I don't think this is a fake story-there are probably evil intentions for those camps I don't doubt that, and if for some reason one day we find ourselves in one we can all look at AJ and he'll say, "I told you so." but I don't think we need to 'fear' this potential encampment. And we all do know that Russia Today is one of Rupert's babies right? I mean it plays just like FOX news, and no reputable tv station would have Jones on if it wasn't designed to propagate false flags and sensationalist news stories like the ones Jones puts out...right?

Bible Believer said...

Yeah the document is two years old. You're right with Alex Jones, I do not trust him either. If that document is the real deal though, this definitely is an issue of concern. I mean what else was all that NDAA stuff about? Alex Jones does sometimes expose "true" things but you have to watch what comes with it. I think it's true too, if you put the puzzle pieces together they would not have named America a "battlefield". Russia Today, I always found odd, didn't know about it being Rupert's. I found it strange like it is a channel for some to be eagerly exposing America's demise? Well Russia is just as new world order controlled as America. They need their own channel if they do not have one. I do find it strange though how we only hear about certain things in foreign news--truth about economy etc. We can't trust the news on the reputable or mainstream stations too though. I know I try to get information from various places and do my best, that is all we can do. I agree not to be afraid, wicked things are a part of this world, just be mindful and in prayer.