Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dealing with The Deceivers

This may sound like an odd reminder, but it is something I have thought about.

Your job is not to fight them. I WARN about many deceivers and wicked on this blog. This is to warn people to get AWAY from them and their false teachings.  One of my main focuses on this blog is to have people warned about the false Dominionist antichrist church system and help them get away from it's false teachers and and doctrines. Scripture says MARK THEM AND AVOID THEM.

Rom 16:17    Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

We can't control people. They will do what they want to do. And if you think that the knowing deceivers who are part of the higher "networks" are going to come crawling back and apologize for their deceit, it is simply not going to happen.  I remember years ago when I was a new Christian, and people would tell me, you need to write so and so, with your complaints about their teachings and doctrines. One Catholic even told me to contact the Pope, LOL. That used to make me laugh, were they kidding me? Even as if some of these lauded and powerful types would take the time why would someone want to put themselves in that position? Why would I expect honesty from those I already see deceiving purposefully? They could tell a person anything, smile, these types, know the arts of lying, and deceit and fooling most people, it's how they rose through the ranks.

In secular politics and business, they know the psychopaths of the world are more apt to rise through the ranks, those operating without a conscience to hinder themselves with, are the types to succeed in this now grown more amoral society. The rates for pyschopaths on Wall Street are said to range from 1 in 3! to 10%. What is it in religion? I wonder. 



In this world there are many people who operate by different rules, the psychologists call them psychopaths and sociopaths, the Bible calls them seared and without conscience. Given the times we are in, I dare say their numbers are rising. It is essentially the same thing. The wicked.  You simply cannot expect them to react to emotional treaties, etc. They do not play by the same rules and if you act like you are dealing with normal human beings who still hold consciences, that is way to end up in trouble.

" the financial elite and their servants who maintain this system, appear to exhibit behavior that is consistent with symptoms associated with a medical disorder known as psychopathy.(*) Psychopaths, also called sociopaths, are categorized as those who exhibit superficial charm and intelligence, and are absent of delusions or nervousness. Their traits include:
Unreliability
Frequent lying
Deceitful and manipulative behavior (either goal-oriented or for the delight of the act itself)
Lack of remorse or shame
Antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Incapacity for love
Poverty of general emotions
Loss of insight
Unresponsiveness in personal relations
A frequent need for excitement
An inflated self-worth
An ability to rationalize their behavior
A need for complete power
A need to dominate others"

How much of that describes much of the false religious leadership exposed on this blog, or even the minions who worship mammon running Wall Street and politics? Ever notice nothing seems to "touch" them where normal emotions are not part of the play? These are people who have moved beyond all conscience. When warning about the new world order, average folks of all types can tell that something is very different about those running the show now, they do not seem to have average emotions even. Well in my opinion that is because they do not.


1Ti 4:2    Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Part of their attributes is to LIE. Even two years ago I never knew the level of deceit, I would find in the evangelical church and later even many of the ministries, I suppose it was like going layer by layer. One is saved and finds out the Roman Catholic church is false, usually at that same time they realize the mainline churches with their sacraments and overtly homosexual ministers have fallen away, then the next thing to be shown is the falseness that has invaded the evangelical world and so forth and so on.


This is why we should not be shocked anymore that things are so bad, that some of these people are running "discernment" ministries, where they have no problem using one warning to cover up other things, such as I warned about on the controlled opposition article.

One warning I believe is very important in the Bible is this warning. I had to start taking this one seriously, in life. One can share the truth, but there is a point where doing so is throwing pearls before the swine. With people if they are OPEN to discussions and folks of conscience, I have no problem sharing gospel truths and other things but with the hostile people who you realize do not "see" and refuse to "see", it's better to just AVOID THEM if possible. I had to learn this even when I used to hang out on Christian message boards. Seeing Christians argue with those who reject the gospel for literally years seemed a total waste of time.

Mat 7:6    Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

In other words once you know someone is a "DOG", you get away, rend basically means RIP you apart.

The strongs for "REND" translated from the GREEK "rhēgnymi"is this...

1) to rend, burst or break asunder, break up, break through
a) to tear in pieces
b) to break forth
1) into joy, of infants or dumb persons beginning to speak
c) to distort, convulse
1) of a demon causing convulsions in a man possessed
2) to dash down, hurl to the ground (a common occurrence in cases of demon possession and epilepsy)
I have seen psychologist diagnosed pyschopathy/sociopathy first hand due to work I used to do, so I have seen this for myself first hand and how it operates. They often do smile, quite a bit, and are very friendly on the surface, with the sleight of hand happening beyond the scenes.

The majority of people are just people like you and me, who were like ourselves sinners in need of the gospel, who have a conscience telling them things hopefully that one day will lead to conviction via the Holy Spirit and salvation. Preach the gospel to them, show them love. The world needs more of both. None of us are perfect, we all have sin, there are people with other sin problems and "holds" who still hold to a conscience and are not seared, but why does the Bible warn us about reprobates?

Rom 1:28    And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

What is a reprobate? I know many of us, do not want to give up on anyone or think anyone is a lost cause. I have that idealism where I imagined that some on top actually broke away, and really repented, that is why when one Calvary Chapel preacher seemed to break away, that I thought that was a great thing until I found out more. That was a major disappointment.  I would fathom that a reprobate is one of these people who is seared and the conscience long ago got burnt away.

One thing interesting about reprobates in the Bible is that SCRIPTURE tells us, that they SAY THEY KNOW GOD...aren't there plenty of nonbelievers out there who say they do not "know God" or do not believe in Him? I find this verse very interesting in that way. Does this mean that the Bible is warning us of those who claim religion and "knowing God" but really do not, and are among this group? I think so. Remember God's Word is for instruction here.

Tts 1:16    They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him], being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.


As I have said before, Christians need to know what we are dealing with here. There is a reason for all these warnings in the Bible. 


Mat 10:16    Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

9 comments:

christian cerna said...

Thank you for this article. It is a necessary reminder for all of us to seek sanctification, and to cast from our selves all deceitfulness and impurity. In these times, when there is much financial uncertainty, it is very tempting to put aside our integrity, and lie or attempt to manipulate others for some material gain. It is especially in these times when we need to guard ourselves. It is easy to be spiritual and honest when everything is going well and we have no lack of anything. But when money is tight, and we are unsure of what will become of our future, then our true self comes to light.

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent article - I have thought this for some time and even tried to warn well-meaning watchpeople of this very thing - casting pearls before swine. Watchers need to seek godly wisdom as to when their message of alarm has been exhausted and is falling on deaf ears whether it be the deceivers or the deceived.

You are correct to point out that there are certain people who are simply to be marked and then the sheep told to avoid them. Very important point. If every believer did that the charlatans would go out of "business". But the reality is that is not going to happen.

The Bible also addresses believers who become apostate - there is the sin unto death. One does not lose one's salvation, but God will deal with His own. He is patient, so first comes chastening, but if there is no repentance, then stronger measures are required. This is not a popular view, but this is what the Word of God says.

Grace & Peace,
Anonymous Annie

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Christian Cerna,

I agree about us seeking santification. The Christian's job is not to go fight these people but to mark them and avoid them. One thing I have seen on the "controlled opposition" websites, is they go head to head where the "fighting" becomes first and foremost, rather then just warning and getting away. In fact one technique I figured out of phony websites, was the in-fighting, even for ones, I suspected were really on the same team. I think when a Christian, finds out they are dealing with a knowing deceiver, wolf, reprobate, one needs to warn others and GET AWAY. One is not spend life in strife or *fighting them*. I do believe we are to seek to live in peace with all men as much is possible too.

2Cr 13:11 Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.

With the financial insecurity, that is something many of us are facing, I totally agree. The pressures in this world can be immense, if one is poor and I have talked about on this blog, my own experiences, see the articles about the poor on my blog. I am getting set to write another one. So that is something to think about and fighting off the sins of envy and strife one can feel from severe economic stresses. Here too the religious right has done a horrible thing regarding the poor in America.

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Poor

I definitely agree we need to guard ourselves and repent quickly of any sins.

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Anonymous Annie.

I think all the well-meaning watchpeople do have to be careful out there. Knowing how few numbers of the sincere are compared to the whole "network" out there, it is tough business. I wonder too about articles on other blogs, where they challenge the deceivers to get a can of "get right". It seems spiritual implications are forgotten in articles that are written in a way where they are pushing the deceiver to the wall as if they expect that person to turn around and say "Whoops sorry, I am closet Satanist just pretending to be a Christian minister". One thing one has to be careful of too, and I may have mentioned this before, if you warn about the mud, you have to be careful of getting muddy.

I know even I have dealt with my own mislead idealism, thinking well if some "find out" maybe they will repent, but the Bible warns us of the seared and conscienceless for a reason. It's time for a mature Christianity in realizing what is being dealt with out in the world. I have had people tell to write so and so and make endless appeals, and there were many times some who I warned about even wrote me. But I stayed away and was glad God told me too in some instances. AVOID them, isn't just a mild suggestion but what we should all DO.

I agree, the charlatans would go out of business, instead of leading churches and deceiving so many. Thanks for your comments Annie and Christian.

Anonymous said...

~Labby
Has the latest article on Lighthouse Trails given you any change of mind on the leader who says he broke with Calvary Chapel? I just read it last night, and was thinking of you as I read it, wondering if this guy is truly a deceiver or not.

Did you read it, and what do you think of the situation at this point?

Bible Believer said...

Labby, that is just a reprint of chapter 20 from his latest book from what I can see.

http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/2012/01/roger-oakland-enigma-revealed-in-these.html

I don't see any changes to what were the concerns before.

Marion said...

Labby, have you checked out the ephesians511blog.blogspot.com? There are articles there about the money making "discernment" "ministries" and their choosing to reveal only certain people and information (I have found this to be true myself). I used to be quite a follower of LHT and Roger until they failed to alert readers about a major "wolf in sheep's clothing" Chuck Missler. The "name" discernment ministries failed to mention it or link to the site, except for Discerning the World, Discernment for Africa, and (I'm guessing the smaller?) blogs like G4, Fanatic for Jesus, News 4 the Masses, and Eph. 511. It appears that Herescope has a series of articles exposing the error of his teaching, but NO ONE talks about his affiliations and collaborations with Rome, is in a working relationship on the ISV Bible with Jesuits and a New Ager, William Welty, who masquerades as a "christian" and is a member of the dominionist group, the Council for National Policy! (Wow, there's a truckload of research that can be done on that)! It is certainly worth checking into.

Also of note is LHT promoting a conference in Michigan in June to "expose" the quantum/mystic spirituality teachings of Chuck Missler and Tom Horn (a very good thing to do). However, one of the speakers, a Martin Erdmann is an instructor at the K Institute of Chuck Missler...expose' indeed!!!??? Who are they kidding? (well, they're trying to fool us all) Unfortunately, this is how deception works. The deceivers do not look like "bad" men and women or criminals. They have the subtlty of their father the devil and are slick, charming, VERY likeable folk! Wolves in sheep's clothing look like sheep and sound like sheep...but they are NOT sheep!

Let NO MAN deceive you by ANY means!

Bible Believer said...

At this point nothing surprises me. As I have written on this blog, one realizes even many of the "discernment" ministries are fake. Not just sincere people in error, or being fooled, or who just do not know yet, I mean with one supposed ex-Calvary Chapel guy everyone wanted to believe he was real, many as I am sure many of those exist as well, but those knowingly as part of the multi-layered satanic onion. I also know these folks are experts at controlling information, and well, who knows what new stuff they got cropping up in doing so. I think about all these conferences they have nation-wide and the same names popping up all over the place. Yep, so many of the deceivers "appear" as nice concerned Christians. I've trained myself to look for what they DO NOT say too, to figure out who they are. But that said, I am only human, they are ALL over the place in ways I never imagined before. With my own blog, can just write what I find out and pray that everyone listens to God first over any man.

Anonymous said...

Excellent article, on a subject rarely approached. I happen to have been personally involved with someone like this, she even got me going to church in the first place! Now she's on another one of her alcoholic benders and about to have her children took away from her (again). And I was praying so hard for her and asking God why he won't sort her out and then I re-read this article and it suddenly hit home. Please pray for her and her kids the LORD may yet do a work in her, but I thank you and Him for this article as it explains several years of inexplicable madness.