Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The NWO Ruled By Vatican Knighthoods

Interesting video, in helping to put some puzzle pieces together. [turn down the music on this one: the music I was kind of wary of]

The Knights of Malta are just one faction there are more.



Notice the percentage of land they say the Vatican owns of Old Jerusalem. Notice all the world leaders who are "connected in". I did not realize Biden was Knights of Malta. I went to go look that up to see if there is another source, saw it only mentioned on "conspiracy" websites. Biden has shown up at "Red Masses" and of course as we know Catholic and Jesuit trained.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vatican is most certainly near the top, if not at the top, of the new world order power structure.

Bible Believer said...

I agree, of course we know Satan is at the very top but the more I have studied this stuff, that is who I see sitting right at the top.