Glenn Beck is at it again, helping to deceive to call people up for the cause of Dominionism. Absolutely disgusting. They know the "memes", the lingo to get people riled up for a cause with freedom being one of the most abused words in the universe when you know they want nothing but that. If you watch the video from below, what he says here about the civil rights movement, ties into his earlier words.
Remember Robison is the one who told us The Lord wanted Protestants and Catholics to unite?
From Fanatic for Jesus: "Today, Beck recounted the first meeting he organized several years ago where he gathered together some thirty Religious Right leaders to tell them that God was calling them all to stand together in order to save this nation. That meeting eventually gave rise to the Black Robe Regiment and Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally on the National Mall, as Beck began to implore the leaders to come together and take a stand, just as Martin Luther King had done ... non-politically, of course:"
Watch out for the black robe regiment, ever since I found out Chuck Baldwin was involved in a group by this name, I was done with him. The strains of Dominionism alone were enough to depart from him as a columnist to recommend.
By Pastor Chuck Baldwin
September 18, 2007
I am pleased to announce that our initial "Black Regiment" directory is now online. We received more than 800 responses to my initial appeal back in July [Read]. Obviously, we had to sift through all these recommendations and also contact each one individually in order to obtain their consent to be listed. The initial list is now up and can be seen here.
Chuck Baldwin's website and List of Black Robe Regiment members.
Is the Black Robe Regiment that Glenn Beck praises here, and the organization Chuck Baldwin mentions above, one and the same?
I would like to know.
I found this Black Robe Regiment website, that has David Barton of Wallbuilders on it.
That it is very strange cross, it seems to have Knights of Malta looking cross in the middle of it. The marker of the crossed swords forming an "X" are hidden by the shield but still there.
Just so you know, the Black Robe Regiment above supports the ecumenical Catholic MANHATTAN DECLARATION.
Interesting how they support having their PATRIOTIC PASTORS sign up with Rome. That ALONE makes them compromised!
Read my article: "False Culture Wars and the Manhattan Declaration"
Here is their other website, I got there clicking on the blue colored link where it says in the picture above the Manhattan Declaration one, to "visit the black robe regiment". There are pictures of David Barton there.
According to news items it seems that Glenn Beck with David Barton came up with this group:
August 30, 2010 5:29 pm ET by Fae Jencks
This weekend, Glenn Beck announced the re-creation of a revolutionary force called the Black Robe Regiment. At his Restoring Honor rally on Saturday, Beck claimed that "our churches have fallen asleep" and that the "thousands of clergy" in the Regiment who subscribe to his particular views on the role of religion in American life, will "start the heart of this nation again and put it where it belongs: our heart with God."
On his radio show this morning, Beck delved into a little more detail about how the group was formed and who, exactly, some of these members of the Regiment are.
Apparently, the idea began with Beck's favorite historian, David Barton. When Beck told Barton he wanted to "get religious leaders together," Barton suggested forming a Black Robe Regiment -- named after what Barton had said was a group of preachers who supported the American Revolution from their pulpits. Beck decided that was "exactly" what he was looking for because it was a movement supposedly like his that was "not about politics."
Chuck Baldwin's articles are posted on the Black Robe Regiment website, that David Barton is pictured on. I still do not know if his group is the same group as the David Barton and Glenn Beck sponsored one but they do share the same name.
This article was interesting outlining what a Black Robe Regiment pastor was supposed to be about..
Dr. Chuck Baldwin's 10 Qualifications for a Black Regiment Pastor
Posted by BR Parson /Admin on July 20, 2011 at 12:02pm in Town Hall
"In order to qualify as a Black Regiment pastor, the following criteria should be met:
Too bad there is no warnings about Rome in there, the right-left deception,. or joining with Babylon or the POLITICS OF DECEIT. Also you will see the false "America as a Christian nation" history promoted.
"1. He is a Bible believer: he believes the Bible is God's holy and authoritative Word.[no arguments there]
2. He is the head of his own home, having his wife and children in subjection to his authority. No henpecked men here. [partriachy movement strain]
3. He is the spiritual leader and shepherd of his local congregation, not a committee-controlled man. [error of the Nicolaitans]
4. He is a strong proponent of the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights. [How come none of these guys spoke out against NDAA? Well if they did tell me]
5. He understands the necessity and integrity of sovereign national borders. And, to the degree that he understands it, has publicly spoken out against amnesty for illegal aliens and the burgeoning North American Union. [As far as David Barton's group then why sign the one world unity Manhattan declaration?]
6. He understands freedom of speech and believes that a preacher is a spokesman for God (not the State) and has publicly decried so-called "hate crimes" legislation that would prohibit preachers from preaching Biblical truth regarding homosexuality. [culture wars stuff]
7. He has publicly promoted the sanctity of life by preaching and protesting against abortion.
8. He has publicly repudiated the unconstitutional policies of recent presidential administrations in their promotion of the USA Patriot Act, warrantless wiretaps and eavesdropping, and the deceptive manner in which they led America into an undeclared, unprovoked, and preemptive war against Iraq.
9. He has publicly resisted "Seeker-Friendly," and "Purpose-Driven," and "Emerging Church" church growth movements.
10. He believes the church has a responsibility to be the salt and light of the world. That is, that we are to win souls to Christ, and resist Satan in whatever form (spiritual, social, political, cultural, etc.) he reveals himself.
Many of the lesser-known people signing up with this group may mean well, and I hold agreement with some of the above, against Patriot Act, stands against abortion, but if they are deceived by the religious right and in the case of David Barton's group deceived by Glenn Beck who just paid a visit to the Vatican, then they are just being led just down another false road.
The errors of Dominionism are growing.