Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Line Between Exposing Evil and Swimming In It


One thing I have been pondering lately, is my links. There is one more I am going to take down. I never took the person who ran that website to be a fellow Christian and used this website for information, even information regarding the Superbowl--{I studied the videos myself}, but today ran into websites that seemingly exposed this website as disinformation.  There may be questions regarding validity but I saw enough for my own personal concern. This regards the link Vigilant Citizen. Here is some of the discussion. See here and here [this is not an endorsement of these websites either--language warning for both]. This is a matter I may explore further but for now I am taking it down. I may still read for information but now forewarned in how that information may be USED.

With the second link it is not downloading very easily, so that is a warning, and no these are NOT Christian websites either. I have a reader that harangues me over the Contending link, I do not agree with that author on the Nephilim, and still need to attend to that decision, but from what I have experienced, I'm not going down the 100% endorsement of any link road.  The way things are going, yes there are a few sincere REAL people who run websites, but the numbers of the false are so high.  Remember my warnings about the multi-layers of deception and controlled opposition? I meant it when I said it goes deeper then people would conceive. Here one better stay humble and ask God to show them what is true. I know we are dealing with people with mega-IQs and those who have done endless research in deception. We are to depend on God's strength and knowledge not our own. I prayed to God to show me about that website and well that has happened. Links that are like finding needles in the haystack pop up for a reason.

This reminds me of when I figured out Alex Jones was another disinformationist. In his case, all the Jesuits appearing on his show was a clue, along with hemming and hawing whenever the Vatican was brought up.

There are many things I could post about on this board but choose not to. I believe there is a point where one can warn about evil, but does not go taking a swim in it, in other words even doing this type of writing and warning, one has to pray to God in where to draw that line. For example today, I found an example of an occult ritual at a hotel opening in Dubai, but thought, why post it? It was the same satanic nonsense. That is just one example. I have to think of what is the aim of a blog like this all the time.

One thing I want to remind my readers, we have to be careful out there. They are shoving evil things in our faces 24/7, they are shoveling fear night and day. This is when time with the Lord is imperative. The world is becoming a scarier place. I do think people need warned but also want to tell people make sure you are taking that time with God, that you are focusing on His goodness. One thing I am noticing among non-believers is how many are rejecting the gospel based on the evil people, that call themselves "Christian". These gospel rejecters have included many people who have fallen away [with no roots].  Lately I feel like separating from the world more and more to the point one Christian friend warned me, we are to be the salt of the world too.  With the non-believers rejecting the gospel, it seems to be growing more intense and something I am facing while witnessing.

Phillipians 4:8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 


9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

A lot of people who want blogs like this STOPPED want no evil exposed. That is wrong but we have to be careful of the other side too. The side where one can immerse themselves in so many evil-doings, that it starts to make an impact that leads them down a bad road. For those doing blogs like this one warning about these things, it is a line they need to pay attention to.

Spiritually we need to be warned of these things, but they know the more people immerse themselves in these things, the more they will take an influence. This is the line drawn between the head in sand types who want all discernment and warning thrown overboard, and knowing Satan would love for evil to be dwelt on night and day.

These are some heavy issues I have been pondering, and praying about. If any readers want to comment feel free to on this matter.

5 comments:

chaukeedaar said...

Hey Bible Believer,

I came here when I just saw that people are coming to my blog article about the "Vigilant Citizen" from your site, and found your writing well thought, careful and balanced, so I subscribed to your feed. I'm really sorry for the need to warn because of the language used on my site - my own writing should not be an issue there, but the VC-article really has drawn quite a dark crowd from his forums to my blogs comments section, and back then I decided to not censor most of it.

We might not agree on all interpretations of the Bible, but I'm sure we share a common ethical value system that Jesus brought to us.

I praise you for your mission of bringing the truth to the people.

God bless, Chaukee

Bible Believer said...

Chaukeedaar, When I was UU, I once did believe in "jesus", as an "ethical" teacher. Jesus Christ is much more. He is God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+15&version=KJV

I do thank you for your thoughtful letter. Recently I saw some of the weird stuff on the VC message board and well, that was strange. Some years back I realized many websites that seemingly were about exposing the truth had other agendas. Alex Jones even had a message board [well there is one now but this was an earlier incarnation of a message board] that was full of occultists. The David Icke forums where people seek after truth about symbols and more, are full of them too and many mark themselves. I know Icke doesn't claim to be a Christian and is definitely advancing Luciferian ideas, but there is a reason they have so much of that on boards like that. I used VC as a source for people to know about the symbols and evil in entertainment,but decided to take it down seeing what I was reading.

One thing I wanted to tell people be careful of what you even expose yourself too. There I have to be in prayer even about what to expose on this blog and ask the purposes of it. They are covering the land via the media and entertainment now with full blown Satanic offerings.

Biblebeliever

Anonymous said...

Labby
Two things. For some reason I believe God caused me to remember this great hymn today, just out of the blue. It brought tears just remembering it. And I found a beautiful video of a man, Jaime Jorge playing it on violin. What he had to say before it was inspiring also. He says to keep our eyes on Jesus. I give a link so you all can enjoy it also. It is a reminder to keep our eyes on the prize, so to speak, and not get ourselves stuck in the muck of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajILrqgQms&feature=related

The Church’s one foundation
Is Jesus Christ her Lord,
She is His new creation
By water and the Word.
From heaven He came and sought her
To be His holy bride;
With His own blood He bought her
And for her life He died.

She is from every nation,
Yet one o’er all the earth;
Her charter of salvation,
One Lord, one faith, one birth;
One holy Name she blesses,
Partakes one holy food,
And to one hope she presses,
With every grace endued.

The Church shall never perish!
Her dear Lord to defend,
To guide, sustain, and cherish,
Is with her to the end:
Though there be those who hate her,
And false sons in her pale,
Against both foe or traitor
She ever shall prevail.

Though with a scornful wonder
Men see her sore oppressed,
By schisms rent asunder,
By heresies distressed:
Yet saints their watch are keeping,
Their cry goes up, “How long?”
And soon the night of weeping
Shall be the morn of song!

’Mid toil and tribulation,
And tumult of her war,
She waits the consummation
Of peace forevermore;
Till, with the vision glorious,
Her longing eyes are blest,
And the great Church victorious
Shall be the Church at rest.

Yet she on earth hath union
With God the Three in One,
And mystic sweet communion
With those whose rest is won,
With all her sons and daughters
Who, by the Master’s hand
Led through the deathly waters,
Repose in Eden land.

O happy ones and holy!
Lord, give us grace that we
Like them, the meek and lowly,
On high may dwell with Thee:
There, past the border mountains,
Where in sweet vales the Bride
With Thee by living fountains
Forever shall abide!



Secondly, on that VC site. I've gone there also, but I did see the little signs with the ads on there, especially the World of Warcraft that ALWAYS was there. Dark and one of the red flags we should constantly be on the lookout for. I would still read, though, choosing to ignore. I won't anymore.

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Labby...


From elsewhere where they were discussing the VC website...[warning non-Christian website]

http://chaukeedaar.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/masonic-symbolism-and-disinfo-unconscious-initiation-or-disorientation-for-the-awakening/#comments

"From the occult perspective, it has been said that Masonic images and other things appear purposely because through giving us these secrets they stick to their own codes and basically initiate us without our knowledge. If you are a read person of revelations, as I do not claim to be, one of the questions was “if you know the mark of the beast why would you receive it”? Obviously, it is through trickery and only the wise will refuse it.

THE SITE IS AN INITIATION! Remember the question of: “are we just seeing this more because we realize it, or are they doing it more now for publicity” .
HA! It is both! And the publicity is getting us accustomed to their rank and file in the order."

I don't think the person who wrote this is a Christian, but they are right, Desensitization is the name of their game too and add to that, they feel they can do anything blantantly now. its kind of like Alex Jones who forments as much fear as possible, these folks had their own agenda too most likely.

I agree with you, it is better to ignore this stuff. I felt no qualms in warning about it, but want to warn people not to go swim in it. Thanks for the video and lyrics :)

1Pe 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Bible Believer said...

From Godlike Productions {not an endorsement of that website]

More discussion about Vigilant Citizen.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1066721/pg1