Saturday, January 21, 2012

Answered Prayer





Eph 6:18    Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;


Matt 22:12 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

The other day, I had a major prayer answered, it was regarding something private, but it did help provide testimony to others, as it was something totally unexpected by THEM. A family member who is an unbeliever was in shock because weeks earlier, I had told him, I prayed for this "specifically." Sometimes a Christian's prayer life can serve as a testimony to others.  Praise God for answering my prayers including the prayer for a loved past church friend who was told by doctors she had cancer [stage 4] and found out it was not cancer only weeks later. This was very recent for me and I am very happy about this.  If you are ever in need of prayer as my reader, you can email me. I also ask for your prayers as well and for this blog.

Christians can attest to the role of God in their lives and His majesty and power. God has given me warnings I have needed and rescued me many many times.  Please share your answered prayers here too. The other day, I was witnessing to some folks talking about answered prayers and sharing my testimony, this can be one way Christians can show others the role of God in their lives.

No comments: