Saturday, December 17, 2011

"While Americans Shopped, the Constitution Was Shredded"



This video was done by a supporter of Ron Paul, so have to post with caveat I am not a Ron Paul supporter though I agree with what he states in this video, what I want people to see is the other things in the video especially the quote by Adolf Hitler in displaying where all this is going.

Some days ago, I posted this regarding this new NDAA bill:

"Dying American Freedom"

Remember this is the bill that names America as part of the "battlefield" and now allows imprisonment of US citizens without a trial?



I had some people of the leftist and overly optimistic ilk,  tell me  "Oh no, Obama will veto it!" I told them, "No, they will let this one through, it is part of the plan." And now he will be signing it.



Very few know about SOPA, which is a new backdoor way for them to censor the web, if that is passed, no free sharing of anything will be allowed. I actually perceive even many blogs as being in danger. I save my articles from this blog, knowing one day it could be removed, because many out there do not like what it has to say. Years ago, I used to tell fellow Christians, our years of freedom on the web, will be limited.

By the way, the freedom destruction of SOPA and NDAA are intertwined:

"NDAA Bill Aims to Suppress Internet Freedom"

The lack of due process for American citizens will be applied to websites as well.

Back to the NDAA bill, has anyone noticed there is so little outcry? Even posting these videos, the numbers of viewers are small. I believe America was on it's way to tyranny right after 9-11 and that things would only be made worse as the years passed by and it has happened. The majority remain blind to what is happening. Even trying to warn and talk to others about this, most do not care or dismiss it, only those who are already new world order aware or discerning are paying attention.



Obama even in 2009 announced some of his plans: The wicked powers that be often know they can announce their plans even out in open, and most will remain deceived.



This Congressman, Levin, is one of the traitors to American freedom who helped advance this bill, but notice what he says here about the "administration"? He let it be known, that it was Obama himself who demanded they remove the part about exempting American citizens from indefinite detainment.



I haven't talked much about this, but many people deemed "conspiracy theorists" have warned of prison camps in America. I believe there is truth to many of those warnings even from years ago. Already I am encountering people who have told me that speaking out against these things is "foolish" given what could be coming down the road. I am of the mind, that the Christian's duty is to speak out against evil.

"American Concentration Camps"

History repeats itself, all the methods of totalitarian countries before are being used in America. Having read memoirs of Nazi Germany including hearing the stories of now deceased in-laws who lived through it, and Stalin Russia, the techniques remain the same across the board, except this time, the reach is global and the technology is at a level never seen before. I knew things were bad, but they truly have accelerated.

We know that Satan is running this show but God will have the last word.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” – Ephesians 6:12

6 comments:

news4themasses said...

Ha! We're busy little bloggers this morning huh! I just got done posting almost same story on that bill then headed over here to comment on your Crazy love post. Well, Amen, the Spirit is moving and we are still obeying.

mijadedios said...

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111_cong_bills&docid=f:s3081is.txt.pdf
this wasn't McCain's first rodeo..

Bible Believer said...

LOL yeah news4themasses, we were busy, LOL, I think that bill is in many believers minds considering the ramifications. With the normal populace, just another yawn as they make it legal to round them up the same as people to the camps in Nazi Germany.

Bible Believer said...

I read a comment where someone mused aloud if McCain was Vietnam's revenge for the Vietnam war, and if he got brainwashed during his time of imprisonment. Yeah with a lot of those horrible bills, they keep pushing them for years. McCain is against everything good this country once stood for. But these wicked politicians keep getting votes from the deceived. Don't forget McCain is one who crossed the aisle, and what is 'conservative" about him? Nothing.

Anonymous said...

I went looking for some of those concentration camps in the USA a couple of years ago when I first heard about them.

The ones I went to find, weren't there.

The mis-leading (read that to mean dishonest and lying) title to the video you posted "Government Wants to Imprison Christians" Didn't once mention Christians either.

However;
If "they" can figure out who the "real Christians" are, and lock them up...
Glory be to God! some will finally find fellowship. What "they" mean for evil will work out for good.

Take what you learn from Scott Johnson with some skepticism realizing that he has a product to sell. It's good advice to be wary of any who make merchandise out of you. Fear is a powerful motivator to buy.

I'm taking the time to write this, because you can be free from the fear of man, God is Sovereign and is presently living in the present. Just like He is presently living in the future, just like He is presently living in the past.

Present (speak or write) the Clear Gospel to your neighbor today.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. (Luk 12:5)

Bible Believer said...

Remember "concentration camp" can mean FEMA camp. Thats what I think anyway. I know some have put up videos and the rest of them, it is not an area I have explored heavily. It seems to me, that their actual location, would be kept secret and the internet would be full of tons of disinformation as to their actual localities. It's not like a map is going to be put on line saying HERE WE ARE!

Well I think the person titled the video, to say this is what is going to lead to imprisonment of Christians. Isn't that what NDAA is about? The New Inquisition, where they can lock up anyone without trial that does not get with the NWO /take your chip program?

I don't see the camps as a would be fellowship between Christians. Hey God can use people even in prison for good, but doubtful it will be like that, but who knows....
With Scott Johnson, I provide links for information, and as you can see have written only trust God 100%. So far, I have used his website for some good information and warnings but we do not agree on everything especially the Nephilim.

You are right we should all pray to God for the faith to be free from the fear of man. I agree about presenting the gospel to whom one can, publically and clearly.