Tuesday, December 20, 2011

James Robison Leading Protestants To Rome



I knew Life Today was a false show long ago. James Robison name pops up with the other wolves often enough. This is one I had no doubt was a phony years ago. Notice what James Robison says to this priest, saying he is speaking for God, ignoring the false gospel and idolatry of Roman Catholicism. This is about leading Protestants to the Catholic church. Notice when the priest says "I have accepted the "lord jesus christ" as my personal lord and savior". The Catholics know the evangelical lingo, they will use it for their own purposes but it is meaningless. There is no biblical salvation there. Notice when Robison speaks of Billy Graham, the pied piper of the ecumenical movement, so much of the Protestant paths to Rome were set up by him to deceive. James Robison states
"If Catholics, evangelicals, Protestants, if only we would come together on common ground, talk about a city set on a hill that cannot be hid"
Well Robison is a Dominionist. Isn't that their goal at the start? Always remember the Catholic church are the original Dominionists seeking power and control over governments and kingdoms with their "church militant".

Notice the title of the priests book? "God Wants You to Be Happy!" It looks like your average "feel-good" topic though the book is supposedly against the New Age.

Remember Father Jonathan Morris is the young priest that often shows up on Fox news.

"As a news analyst for the Fox News and Fox Business Channels, Father Jonathan Morris offers coverage of the ethical, social, and religious news stories of the day. As a Roman Catholic priest with pastoral experience developed from serving around the world, he brings not only a journalist's eye to issues, but also a pastor's heart in relating how that issue will affect the audience."

He has an interesting history, ordained through the Legion of Christ, [he mentions the leader that was a "fraud" in this group], advisor to Mel Gibson's movie the Passion and multiple TV appearances.

4 comments:

preta4 said...

Sadly, why am I NOT surprised by what's going on here? I just saw Robison today, yet again saying Christians and Catholics Must Unite, yet I have found this NOWHERE in the entire Bible, and we DO NOT stand together on the most fundamental aspects of God's True and Precious Word.
I would LOVE for John Ankerberg, to have a 'round table' type of discussion, with Robison, Jack Van Impe, and a few others who've come forward 'heavily' on the side of Catholicism. God help and have mercy on these folks. Thanks for the article.

Anonymous said...

I know I am commenting way late on this thread but I just started reading this blog and feel my testimony may be of interest on James Robinson.

Back when I was a Pentecostal I was invited to a dinner James Robinson was hosting in my local area and he was to speak to us about something God had revealed to him.

Well, I was used to the personality he had on his show but that is not what we got that night. He was dark and disturbed and rambling about some horrible thing that God said was coming but he wouldn't tell us what it was. He acted like this message from God was unexpected too, so maybe he intended to talk about something else but "got a word from God" just before the event. All I know is he was dark in mood and seemed genuinely freaked out and was very mysterious in how he handled the information "God gave him".

I lost any respect for him after that as someone who had it all together like he appears on his show. Eventually years later, I put the pieces together that Pentecostalism/Charismaticism destroys everyone who enters in and I got out, praise the Lord!

Blessings, Lori

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Lori, for sharing your story even on this older article. I saw Robinson a few times on TV, and he always disturbed me. The wife especially to me always looked very troubled and ill and I was always praying for her when I saw her. Yes trying to give some vague message out to frighten everyone rather then giving details or opening it up for real discussion or prayer, is not a good sign at all. I wonder if someone of these folks are ones that get "trapped in the system" so to speak, and one can see that come out in their personalities when they are not on display for the masses and deceiving. Pentecostalism and Charismaticism is false, I have posted against it. More daughters of Rome. Of course Robinson like I posted here is one more piped piper for Rome.

Anonymous said...

Remember pentacost in the book of acts.keep to that. There are many who are not.they go too far, so that they fall off the path.