Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Joel Osteen Welcomes Oprah and Tyler Perry to His Church



Joel Osteen Welcomes Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry to Lakewood Church
Television mogul Oprah Winfrey and stage and movie producer Tyler Perry created a stir with a surprise appearance at Pastor Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, Sunday for an 11 a.m. service.

"Awesome to have you!" said Osteen, announcing their presence and welcoming the celebrities to the church. "We're so honored to have you both here, and we just celebrate and pray for you guys with what God is doing in your lives."

Winfrey was in the area to interview Osteen as part of her new series "Oprah's Next Chapter," which is set to premiere in January on her channel, the Oprah Winfrey Network. She reportedly joined Osteen and his wife, Victoria Osteen, for lunch at their home and discussed topics with them such as power, marriage and faith, according to The Houston Chronicle.


Oprah advances the New Age every chance she gets on her show. This has included New Age mysticism teacher Eckhart Tolle. With Osteen being a false preacher, I am not surprised he is promoting Oprah either. Wicked Hollywood and celebrities married to false hirelings all in one giant spider web, often reveal the same evil satanic messages.





This video shows Oprah's endless luciferian messages. It includes references to "Cosmic Consciousness, 'god" as female, many diverse ways to heaven, and blasphemy about 'jesus". Oprah states "There are certainly more paths to "god" rather then Christianity." Think of the millions especially of women, that Oprah has influenced in America.

Well obviously Osteen believes that too.

6 comments:

preta4 said...

Surely we're NOT really surprised by all of this are we? Joel doesn't preach on sin (he doesn't want to beat anyone down and make them feel bad) and repentence, she doesn't believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to God and Heaven, and I've begun to ask myself exactly how much 'witnessing' is Perry even doing here with Oprah?? Why take her to a church where she can hear the truth about what the Savior did for her, and conviction to put her on the right track when she can feel right at home with the watered down non gospel?

Bible Believer said...

Guess who else is hanging out with Osteen, Obama, that doesn't surprise me either given the Obama-Oprah link. How come all these people have names beginning with O? LOL

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/28/televangelist-joel-osteen-obama-has-reached-out-to-us/

I believe Oprah was "chosen' from the start, if you get my drift and has been used all along. All these false preachers and celebrities used to advance the luciferian agenda.

Anonymous said...

ok....not saying ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

If Christianity is an entity that you feel you need to adhere to rigidly, and without question, then I can see you being threatened by Tolle and Oprah, who suggest that there is a simpler truth. I considered myself to be an Atheist until Oprah exposed me to Eckhart Tolle. I was hostile toward Christian teachings, and still am a little, but at least now I've learned from Tolle and ancient Buddhist texts, that Christianity is full of universal wisdom, and Joel Osteen is someone who gives me respect for Christianity because he doesn't emphasize hell, a concept which seems not only absurd but incredibly cruel as well.

Bible Believer said...

Check out my testimony, I used to be in the New Age, well Theosophy via the Unitarian Universalist church.
http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Testimony

One reason I was a Unitarian is I thought hell could not exist. So I understand where you are coming from on that way, but hell is a reality, remember we are limited to our human understanding here. Evil is a reality in this world, do you think God would desire evil in heaven?

I am glad you see some wisdom in Christianity, I hope you do keep studying and are open and desiring of the truth.

Praying.

Anonymous said...

Tyler Perry is surely not bringing anyone to Jesus. He's too busy dressing up like a woman all the time.