Monday, October 3, 2011

Occupy Wall Street Protesters and Totalitarian Government

"Occupy Wall Street Protesters Call For Totalitarian Government, Re-Election Of Obama"

Read with a grain of salt, it's from Inforwars, but this doesn't surprise me that the evidence for this being an "inside" event or the involvement of the new world order "left"



The ignorance displayed in these interviews knows no bounds. The protesters just don’t get it. They are calling for the government to use force to impose their ideas, all in the name of bringing down corporations who they don’t realize have completely bought off government regulators. Corporations and government enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship – getting one to regulate the other is asinine and only hurts smaller businesses who are legitimately trying to compete in a free market economy that barely exists.


[snip]

The usual suspects, mega-rich foundations and elitists, behind the young radicals have also started to emerge – George Soros, The Ruckus Society, the Tides Foundation and the Ford Foundation.

“The belated crusade against Wall Street is even more pathetic as it is coordinated by groups who wouldn’t exist without men like Soros, who made their money from deals that make the Street look sparkling clean. It’s class warfare as a cynical jab at the populist center, the people who mutter to themselves that the Street is full of crooks and so is Congress,” writes Daniel Greenfield.

The thousands of Americans currently expressing their disgust at Wall Street and the bankers who have ruined the economy to the detriment of the poor and middle class should be commended for getting off their hind ends and doing something, unlike the millions who will continue to watch American Idol, drink beer and laugh in ignorance as the country is flushed down the toilet. It should also be added that there is a sprinkling of “End the Fed” demonstrators who truly understand the root cause of the problem.

However, the fact that the majority of the Occupy Wall Street demonstrators are advocating “solutions” which the very elite they claim to be protesting against also want should set alarm bells ringing.


The elites have succeeded in the right and left lies to carry out their own agendas. One thing I am noticing is that it is extremely rare to meet a person who has not picked one of the two false camps and can see through the whole charade. Even some who have managed to step outside, the elites know how to sweep them back in.

See: "The Occupation of Wall Street: What Does It Mean?"

2 comments:

Kayfabe said...

Yesterday during my lunch hour I walked over to city hall in Los Angeles to see what these protests were all about. I started sharing the gospel and was preaching and some were open but others were not. Many were in total opposition to our Lord and Saviour with one guy being very verbally hostile towards me regarding Jesus. The one thing that stuck out to me the most though was that these protests seem very unorganic. Back in the early 90s I was in an activist movement and we use to protest so I have something to compare it to. When we would have these protests back then there was a authentic rage at injustice and an unpredictibility in our gatherings but yesterday everything seemed so contrived and worked. I told them that although it is admirable that they are standing up against injustice that this is all in vain as our trust needs to be in Jesus and not in politicians, right or left. What they didn't like to hear from me was when I told them that this is only the begininng of our troubles and things are going to get worse and all this madness was foretold in our precious word of God.

A few of them looked like they wanted to get a pillow lay down and listen to the words that I was reading from the bible and others wanted me to shut up. I finally told the opposers that I would leave but they didn't want me to leave they just wanted me to stop preaching. They asked me to join them in their cause and camp out in front of city hall, I told them one day I may to live like that due to the coming persecution of the true saints of God but that their efforts are in vain to change a beast system and that without repentance eternal life will not be given to them. One guy asked me if they will go to hell without Jesus and I told him yes, he didn't resist and like I said there were a few that were listening intently. Most of the opposition just didn't want me to alienate me because of the preaching as your right they are leftists. The one guy who was verbally hostile told me that Jesus never existed and I just said that the fool has said in his heart there is no God. He was cussing me and all I told him was that he will have to answer to Jesus one day not me and that I wasn't there to argue with him. Again the striking thing about all this is how formatted and contrived this all seemed, I don't think these people are radical at all but just pawns being used. Its funny that they are all about excerising their free speech but as soon as I started preaching and sharing the gospel they wanted me to shut up.

Bible Believer said...

This country has gone nuts and too many are blind and dumbed down to see how these protests will be used. {to re-elect Obama who hobnobs and promotes the same power brokers these people are protesting against??} Sometimes I think don't any of them read the news, Obama makes the rules on side of the banks and corps all the time with appointments for members of Goldman Sachs, etc, just as much as Bush ever dreamed of doing. The fact is so very few can see outside of the right/left mess.

I am glad you were able to go preach the gospel to them and that some were open, that was a good idea. Yes some will be verbally hostile. I have had some upset people with me recently, it's the nature of this world. The protests do seem "planned" out don't they? You got that right. All orchestrated, and the people in them while some are well meaning and rightfully outraged, they are being used by the elite for their own agendas. Even that "anonymous" guy seems to have the markings of a agent provaceur
to the max. Look at this latest. There he stands with his "Jesuit-mask" on.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=314197

So yeah I think there is a contrived nature to them too. Even that one website, I posted the 99% Tumblr is run by Adbusters which has connections to communists and nwo leftists.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1662568/pg1

The people posting their woes I think are honest people who want to stand up against injustice but against being used, neither the luciferian right or left, plans to do anything for the poor but continue their oppression. That is good you communicated to them, that its good they are standing up against injustice, and then told them the only answer is Jesus Christ. I have warned others that things are only going to get worse too.
Yes some will love hearing God's Word and some will reject it, I am glad you were there witnessing to them and warned about the beast system. Will pray for more of your witnessing efforts.

I believe the people are pawns too, yes you are right they say they support free speech but when it comes to the gospel definitely some turn their back on that idea!