Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mean "Christians" II


A Continuation on this blog entry..."Mean Christians"

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Things have been getting tough out there. I found myself asking a lady who was in tears before me due to her economic stresses, could one of your children help you out? This is someone that I probably will seek to minister to, but it's tough. People's trust of each other is getting lower. I am not perfect and have made my own mistakes, but you wonder what is happening when life to so many seems to just be about status, and putting you down for every imperfection they can come up with from your grammar to just being who you are.

To share any vulnerability in this world is often a risky proposition. Watching the suffering of so many is scary. One thing I have noticed especially in American culture, and it seems to be growing, is that showing any weakness is to be vilified, stiff upper lips and never complaining forced upon the populace. If you do complain, or expose or write or talk about what is happening, so many want you to shut up, so they can turn over and go back to sleep. People deny what's in right in front of their faces and that is getting worse. Even recently I had someone try and tell me unemployment is not a problem in America! What planet is that guy living on? Injustice has a blind eye turned to it by people who simply do not want to know. Global elites who have managed to buy off hearts, minds and souls. Everyone invested in being the best worker bee, or most *popular* setting God's will aside. In a world where there is almost a forced edict to smile and never complain, what if you feel like mourning? Actually that IS biblical.

Ecc 7:4 The heart of the wise [is] in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools [is] in the house of mirth.


That verse may give you a different look at the "Have the best life" or "be Happy or else" crowds out there. The house of the fools is in the house of mirth, while the "fools" are laughing it up, things get worse. One should still have joy in the Lord, but God will understand especially in this world the hearts that mourn. If you find yourself crying over the state of the world, lost people or cruelty, then do not think you are in the wrong. We live in a society where such a thing is seen as "weakness" as the prevailing culture programs people to be more sociopathic, and cold. Do not be ashamed that you still have some emotions left. God gave them to humans for a reason.

2Cr 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

I hate to say it, but I see the coldness in the "Christian" world and many are outdistancing even the unbelievers, my theories about this, is that many who have sworn allegiance to the hirelings and false churches are already given over to reprobation. Their consciences have been darkened, so while you may run into an non-Christian who still shows some conscience, care and compassion, for the false reprobated "Christian", that has all been shut down. There are good people who simply do not know better and one's who are born again who are still in the churches who have yet to be shown things or are disobeying God. However, when some unbelievers ask "why are "Christians" so mean?" maybe they got a point.

Now Christians are people too, we are not perfect, but sometimes writing a blog like this is tough, I find myself thinking thoughts like "Christians" have become the most gullible, indoctrinated and brainwashed people on the planet. Of course I am talking about the "Christians" in name only. They do not seem to care about truth or what is going on out there.Even a lot of the fundamentalist world, they seem to be running after the politicians and embracing of the Tea Party: "let him die" ethos! How to make sense of it all? Sometimes it is very tough. This verse definitely speaks to the times we are in now.

Isa 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

How does one look upon the "Christian" landscape, and not think something is very wrong? When so many of the leaders are fake. We are in the great falling away NOW, there is no other way to explain it. Someone like Rick Warren or even that Phoenix Preacher guy aren't going to tell you we are in the great falling away, most of them out there, think the "CHURCH" is great! It's in great shape and you have the 7 mountain types thinking the "CHURCH" is going to solve the world's problems. Forget it, not going to happen. Better get ready Christian [I'm talking to the real ones out there that read this blog], the workers for the Antichrist ARE on the MARCH!

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;


How does a Christian stand, knowing that most of "Christendom" is a stinking cesspool full of fakes, phonies and liars? Did I just offend with that line? Sorry but this is what I see. That is where one's relationship with God better come first. I found myself praying to God, I know the love of Jesus Christ will not fail me. One thing, many mature Christians face, is you have to make sure you look to God, not to man. Man will fail but in the great falling away, this is upped a few notches isn't it?

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Online here, there are those I've dealt with recently who have played games, marking their websites, that expose the Jesuits in a certain evangelical church that is talked about a lot on this blog, with endless occult symbols. Given that on this blog, I have spoken about all these codes, the one eye stuff, the eclipses, and other more obscure ones, it seems odd that they would think I would miss these things? What can I say? Seeing one guy who sort of just managed to make sure to get one eye darkened out in a photograph, when adding that to the other symbols such as a cross spearing the middle of a bible with buckets of blood, one moves beyond the possibility of "accidental choices" and "benefit of the doubt" vs out and out "marking themselves". Just realize that we are in massive spiritual warfare now, and there are those who will pretend to be "friends" or "allies" who are anything but. Even if they get some things right, and they expose even some of the same of what you do, don't automatically trust, especially in days like this.

Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and.........

Remember there are now A LOT saying they are Christians but who are anything but. Jesus warned us about them, and if this is the time of the falling away, they are going to be great in number. Ignore those ministries who tell you to watch out for the atheists and rest who are supposedly going to "take over". While they preach falsehoods too, the world isn't being taken over by hordes of secularists, but by fake Christians doing evil.

Luk 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

That makes it clear, there are plenty who say "jesus" is their Lord, when He is not!

3 comments:

michelle said...

I've wondered about these "mean" Christian proclaiming people too. They act above the rest with their outside religion, dress, works, and talk but inside they don't care about anybody. Sometimes I wonder if I myself am really a Christian or just another fake. I guess many Christians wonder that, self examination is a part of daily life I guess.

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Michelle, I really have too. I guess the Bible would call that self-righteousness. Where people elevate themselves up above everyone. Some talk the talk but do not walk it. When someone is COLD and they could care less about people, it is a sad thing. Actually Christians are supposed to examine themselves. Watch out for the people who don't:

2Cr 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Notice how it says examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith?

Saying Am I a REAL Christian, is not a bad thing...

I know I do not "fit" into the normal {nominal?} Christian world nor even the subculture I discuss on that "Stuff Christians Like" post, that is a good thing.

When I write these "mean christian" articles, I think to myself "do not be one of those mean christians!" I suffered at the hands of a few when I was a non-believer and those memories have stayed with me.

Anonymous said...

Mean Christians are abusive people who found a script for their abuse and justify it "For the love of God". If you have ever been called a mean christian and those people aren't grounded enough to understand that...they think that's what Jesus would do.