Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wall Street Is Baffled?

"Wall Street Baffled By Slowing Economy, Low Yields: Trader"

I don't think the ones in charge are baffled they know exactly what they are doing. I liked this guy's comment from the same link:

This has got to be one of the funniest stories I've ever seen on CNBC. After 2.7 trillion dollars speculative money handed to them, Wall Street is having a hard time figuring out what to do now? What a hoot. Didn't create a single job, didn't invest in the US, just bought silver, gold, oil and other commodoties, put money into the BRICS, not a dime was invested in the US and now they are wondering why the US economy is in trouble. LOL And thank you Ben, you've given us all a laugh today

2 comments:

michelle said...

I have pretty much lost all trust in our government systems now, wall street is no different. I think of how bad it will be in the years coming. I already hear people debating as to what the mark of the beast will look like and how not to get it. Wall street isn't half as baffled as I am.

Bible Believer said...

Hi Michelle, yeah the whole system is corrupt, I believe all this economic collapse in America is for their desire for the one world government, they knew America stood in the way, and now that we have served their interests and with the greatest wealth clean out in history, we are being thrown on the scrap-heap. I think the top leaders of Wall Street know what they are doing. So are they baffled maybe the lower level ones are. I saw this article the other day...you know when the UN is openly talking about the collapse of the US dollar there is a lot going on...

http://business.financialpost.com/2011/05/25/un-sees-risk-of-crisis-of-confidence-in-u-s-dollar/

Check out this blog too..

http://endoftheamericandream.com/