Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Price of Speaking Out?


"Holy Rage at the Spring"


I just want to show this one, and let my readers see it for themselves. I do not know much about either party, but just reading this man's story of what he went through for daring to criticize a local mega-church and its preachers, it is a frightening business. The church he describes seems to be run more like a Jim Jones cult with mafia retributions, then any true Christian church.

I have spoken on occasion on this blog, about how dissenters are today treated in fallen away churches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to make a general comment on this sort of topic in general, but then I saw it was Perry Noble that caused these kinds of horrifying issues in a person's life, and so there's really nothing to say about it. That's just what people like Noble do. It's sort of like asking why the sky is blue, that's just what it is.

Bible Believer said...

I don't know much about Perry Noble--saw some pictures and websites-- check this one out: [language warning]

http://apprising.org/2009/12/08/perry-noble-says-youre-a-jackass/

"Perry Noble, lead vocalist pastor of NewSpring Church, says that the Christian who wants to go deeper into God’s Word is a “jackass.” He also quotes John Maxwell telling us the following pietistic foolishness that supposedly “most Christians are educated way beyond their level of obedience anyway.”

It's worse then I even thought.