Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beulah Land: Another Name for Heaven

"Beulah Land"
This is one of my favorite songs too, it speaks of the Christian's hope in heaven, and knowing where their "true home" is. This is something, I've talked about with fellow Christian friends, that we know where our true "home" is and keep hope for that day.




Verse 1
I'm kind of homesick for a country
To which I've never been before.
No sad goodbyes will there be spoken
for time won't matter anymore.

Chorus:
Beulah Land, I'm longing for you
and some day on thee I'll stand.
There my home shall be eternal.
Beulah Land -- Sweet Beulah Land

Verse 2
I'm looking now across the river
where my faith will end in sight.
There's just a few more days to labor.
Then I will take my heavenly flight.



Col 1 1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

2 comments:

Labby said...

See you there someday, BibleBeliever. Looking forward to that day and I will always be thankful for your words of warning and encouragement. Keep paddling against the flow.

Bible Believer said...

Thanks Labby. See you there too :) along with other Christians brothers and sisters. Thanks so much for your kind words. God bless.