Tuesday, December 14, 2010

False Religions Founded/Promoted By False Angels of Light

False Religions Founded and Promoted by FALSE Angels of Light:

One thing Ive noticed examining different religions of the world is how in so many cults and false religions a false ANGEL OF LIGHT is behind the founding or promotion of the false religion and leads the way. Without fail a great light is seen along with these demons or fallen angels of deception. One thing to remember is Satan and his workers are mimickers.

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15


MORMONS....








Of Moroni's first appearance on the night of September 21, 1823, Joseph Smith recorded:

After I had retired to my bed for the night, I betook myself to prayer and supplication to Almighty God for forgiveness of all my sins and follies, and also for a manifestation to me, that I might know of my state and standing before him. While I was thus in the act of calling upon God, I discovered a light appearing in my room, which continued to increase until the room was lighter than at noonday, when immediately a personage appeared at my bedside, standing in the air. He had on a loose robe of most exquisite whiteness. It was a whiteness beyond anything earthly I had ever seen. His hands were naked, and his arms also, a little above the wrist; so, also, were his feet naked, as were his legs, a little above the ankles. His head and neck were also bare. His whole person was glorious beyond description, and his countenance truly like lightning [JSH 1:29-32].


ISLAM




The Islamic faith is centered on the belief in one God and in Arabic he is called Allah. The Muslims, followers of Islam, believe that Muhammad was visited by an angel of light from whom he received God's final revelation. Muhammad claimed that this angel of light was Gabriel, the same Gabriel as the one from the Old Testament of the Bible. It was several years before these visions were recorded in what is called the Koran, the sacred scripture of Islam.


CATHOLICISM:

In the Catholic visions of the Virgin Mary, many of the so called "seers" speak of the light that accompanies "her". She is called all over the place "Our Lady of Light"!





From Catholic website:

That brings us to the final element. What role does light play?

It was in the niche of the rock that Bernadette first saw a gentle light and within that light, the beautiful Lady who we now know as the Immaculate Conception.


From another Catholic website:

"13 May 1917

On 13 May 1917 the three children took their flocks out to
pasture on the small area known as the Cova da Iria. After lunch and the rosary they suddenly saw a bright flash of something like lightning, followed quickly by another flash in the clear blue sky.

They looked up to see in Lucia's words,
"a lady, clothed in white, brighter than the sun, radiating a light more clear and intense than a crystal cup filled with sparkling water, lit by burning
sunlight."
The children stood there amazed, bathed in the light that surrounded the apparition, as the Lady smiled and said: "Do not be afraid, I will not harm you." Lucia as the oldest asked her where she came from."

Buddhism:




"There were stars all around me and I felt a profound sense of peace. Then a Goddess appeared before me. She was sitting on a lotus and had her right hand up with her open palm facing me. It was glowing with bright white light. Her facial features were so gentle, so compassionate and loving. I knew her to be Kwan Yin. I spent some time connecting with her and letting her nurturing energy fill me up. She gave me several messages, the most memorable being to take care of myself"

SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST: [in a vision by Ellen White]


After a few remarks by my father, very earnest prayers were offered by each of the visiting ministers. Then Father prayed. After Father's prayer, Mother began to pray. She spoke with great effort in a very hoarse, labored voice. After a few sentences her voice broke clear and musical, and we, looking up, saw that a great change had come over her. Her hands were clasped, her eyes uplifted, as she clearly said, "Glory to God."

Then with a quick movement she threw aside the blankets with which she was wrapped and stepped forward, her eyes looking upward as if viewing something of greatest interest. Wringing her hands, and with a look of intense sorrow, she exclaimed, "Dark, dark, so dark!" Later, her face brightened and she exclaimed, "Light! A little light! More light! Much light!"



New Age lady in the "angel movement"


"On this day when my angel of light appeared to me, my husband and I had just moved into our new house in April. We were excited to start a family. I was cleaning house when I came upon my Grandmothers kissing, musical, angel, ceramic statues she had painted many years ago"

Apostate "Christians" such as Todd Bentley [false preacher]





"As I stared at the angel with open eyes, the Lord said, “Here’s Emma.” I’m not kidding. She floated a couple of inches off the floor. It was almost like Kathryn Khulman in those old videos when she wore a white dress and looked like she was gliding
across the platform. Emma appeared beautiful and young-about 22 years old-but she was old at the same time. She seemed to carry the wisdom, virtue and grace
of Proverbs 31 on her life.

She glided into the room, emitting brilliant light and colors. Emma carried these bags and began pulling gold out of them. Then, as she walked up and down the aisles of the church, she began putting gold dust on people."


See a pattern here?

Biblical Warnings need to be taken seriously.

There are really only two religions in the world, Mystery Babylon and the things of Satan vs. true biblical Christianity.

24 comments:

Labby said...

This has been on my mind also. I guess Satan figures if the same method keeps working, then why change? Funny how we don't pick up on the similarities until it's pointed out in an article like this. Thanks!

Bible Believer said...

Yeah all of Satan's tricks are the same, and the same lies serve the foundation of false religions [Romans 1]. Mystery Babylon centers around sunworship. [worship of creation instead of the Creator] Thanks Labby!

Labby said...

In "light" of this article, what are your thoughts about Paul and his experience? I'm not asking because I claim to know, I just really want the truth.

Anonymous said...

I guess the difference in your "light" guidance with Bernadette and the Marian apparitions would be- does the message contradict anything in the Bible? If it does, then it is to be discarded. There can be no NEW information or guidance given.
Curious, by your argument, any angel who appears as light in the Bible itself is to be questioned. Can you imagine if Mary, the Mother of God, had made the same discerning argument you have here? Luke 1:26-3 Scary thought indeed!

Daniel 10:12-14
Matthew 25:41
Hebrews 1:13-14
1st Kings 19:5
Acts 5:17-21
Genesis 19:15
Exodus 33:2
Luke 1:11
Acts 8:26-29
Matthew 13:41-42
Acts 12:5-8
Isaiah 6:1-2
Daniel 8:15-17
Numbers 22:23
Zechariah 5:9
Isaiah 6:2
Luke 1:26-3

Labby said...

Just so you are aware, BB, I am asking about Paul because I've heard comments lately about him (TOL) and I'd really never heard it before anywhere, only that the early church was wary of him because of his earlier persecution of them. I am simply in the process right now of looking into the matter, but until then I am giving Paul the benefit of the doubt: )

I didn't want you to think I was being argumentative, because my purpose is simply to inquire of people I trust about the matter. I don't take what I've been told anymore as complete truth. I am lately in the habit of double checking everything.

(Also looking into getting a Geneva Bible, which was done before the KJV and was used as the Protestant Bible as the KJV was from the anglican church. So much to discover, so little time! Would welcome your thoughts on the Geneva Bible. LOL)

Bible Believer said...

Thats Ok Labby, I'll get back to you on that. Remember Satan mimicks the things of God. Be careful, there are some groups out there, that want to wipe away all parts of the NT related to Paul. I don't know much history on the Geneva Bible, will look at that too.

Bible Believer said...

Anon, I have studied marian apparitions for some time. Yes, there is a LOT even within Catholic church approved apparitions that CONTRADICT the Bible. Of course to me this includes defenses of false Catholic teachings but there are more direct cases, such as when "Mary" of Fatima tells the children "Only I can save you". This is an offront against Jesus Christ and His salvation. I am planning more detailed entries on marian apparitions.
With the angels in the Bible, Satan seeks to mimick God. The true angels do not have people bow before them or worship them. The false demonic or "fallen angel" pretending to be Mary, always wants churches built to HER honor. Now think about that one.

Labby said...

Thanks, let me know what you think about the Geneva. I'm almost ready to purchase one. It is the Bible of the Pilgrims and Puritans and really most of the Protestants from the reformation and in early America. It has been updated to provide modern spellings of words, but the words have not been changed so they state. It sounds like 90% of the KJV was taken from this translation.

Regarding Paul, I have been studying Romans and Corinthians lately, and it would be a huge blow to me personally to have most of the NT be misleading, but I know that I would be able to bear it and discard it if I ever found out conclusively that it was false. Innocent until proven guilty will be my stance on the Paul issue : ) After the holidays I plan to write out different issues on a spread sheet, and then place what Jesus said and what Paul stated side-by-side to compare for myself.

Bible Believer said...

Labby be careful of those anti-Paul people....how can people trust the Bible who are willing to remove half the NT books? Remember God's promise to preserve His Word.

I will look more into Geneva Bible, I hope it doesnt have connections to Calvin, which came first? It may be a good Bible, will have to study more, that one I just do not know much about.

Labby said...

I understand and have no intention of being misled anymore. I find I am keeping the old eyes wide open and this often requires latching onto something that I've heard or read and exploring deeper - sometimes what I've always thought was true is, and sometimes I've found things are not exactly what I've always thought them to be. God is what is true and His word is what I trust.

I did and still do wonder about the whole Apocrypha and what is it and why did it used to be included in the Bible and now isn't? Was it once thought true, and now isn't? Is there information in there that would benefit, or is some of it downright false? I want to know. It was never in any of my Bibles. Along the thought of God's promise to preserve His word - what are those books then if they were removed? I get the impression that they are sort of creepy, but why did the early church include them, if in fact they did as I have read?

My first doubt about Paul came when I read what he had to say about eating meat, and specifically that which had been sacrificed to idols - all that about not offending a weaker brother, and if at a banquet don't ask where the host got the meat, but if you hear that it was sacrificed, then better not to eat, sort of a don't ask don't tell maybe? Then in Revelation in the letter to the churches several times Jesus mentions that eating meat sacrificed to idols was one of the main things he held against them. Jesus obviously feels strongly about that kind of thing, but was Paul teaching that? I then read some things on TOL and that's when I started thinking that this was something I really needed to research FOR MYSELF and come to some sort of conclusion. My project for the next few weeks, I guess! I truly hope that I find that Paul's words line up with the OT and with Jesus' words completely.

Bible Believer said...

Labby, I first heard those anti-Paul rumblings on a strange website, Sherry Shriners website who I discerned as a deceiver within minutes. Can I ask you a question, what teacher are you getting this question Paul stuff from?
Yes do test the words for yourself, and look to the Bible.

Labby said...

BB, not from any teacher or website. Truly from the uneasiness I've felt reading some things in Romans and I Cor and Revelation and then from a post in TOL's chapel "Has Anyone Considered" on the 2nd page an article by Aderet White. That was enough to get me thinking. Lately, I just feel the need to research, explore, and then put a stamp of approval on something or not. Let me know if you think there is a movement out there to discredit Paul because maybe if I knew where they were coming from I'd figure it out quicker - like are these those Hebrew Roots people that believe in keeping the law? That's the type of thing I want to find out.

Bible Believer said...

Actually this deny Paul stuff, is related to Hebrews Roots and those who want people to be back under the law. They have to bascially erase a lot of the NT to make that happen, and that includes erasing books like the Book of Galatians to "fit" their theology in. I find his comments about

With the "angels of light" recall, that Paul only heard a voice, no "angel" or figure appeared in Acts 22:6-11.

There is some odd stuff on that website, he says Bible Codes are true, where I have personally witnessed false prophecy coming from them.

http://www.truthseekers.co.za/content/view/182/56/

This one is BEYOND ODD.

http://www.truthseekers.co.za/content/view/305/37/

I see a lot of Lew White deceptions...[oh to explain that one, I probably should do a whole entry on it.

The "sacred name" movement is basically what that is called.

I don't see these as contradictions at all..

http://www.truthseekers.co.za/content/view/84/59/

They seem to me to be quite wily writers. Be careful of the stuff on TOL Chapel, that place is full of close occultists and cultists extraordinarie. I never saw so many kabblalists in one place online in my life.

Remember Satan's workers will use subtle deceptions, you have to test this stuff on basics. Didn't God promise to preserve His Word? So why would half the NT be false? Who has the "true word of God" then? 5 guys who belong to the Netzarim somewhere?

I believe Paul does back up the teachings of Jesus Christ. There is much I post on here, that is based on books Paul wrote. I was saved out of the Catholic church, [not only reading gospels and hearing gospels but by reading Hebrews and Romans.

That website is something else, their teachings contradict each other on there.

Labby said...

I think I'm going to send you a private message on this so that I don't take up your whole blog posting by going off-subject. Thanks for the responses - I am in turmoil over this!!

Bible Believer said...

Hey Labby go ahead and send me a private message.

Anonymous said...

This is a revelation that was to occur in the latter days so the Moroni angel was not coincidence.

(Revelation 14:6) says:

"And I saw another angel fly in the middle of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, "

So it's logical that the angel in revelation 14:6 came to preach a new restored gospel not the bible because it was so manipulated by men. this restored bible (aanother testament of Jesus Christ)(600 A.C) contains the fullness of the gospel coming from Israel and discovered in the american continent in the form of gold plates and this angel moroni knew exactly where the plates were buried. all Jose Smith did was to translate it's content from reformed egyptian characters to english with God's help.

**in the bible..the romans thought that the religion paul was preaching was also a sect :)

So no doubt that the church of Jesus Christ of latter days is the closest to resemble the original church with a perfect organization

"And God has set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues." (1 Corinthians 12:28)

In 1830 the LDS church was the only church with the name of Jesus Christ because he is the head of the church .... not Catholic or other churches using other names outside than the son of God.

Catholic Church = does not use Christ name so it's not a true church and the other denominations all came from the catholic church so they are all false. the lds did was not derivative from the catholic church.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Lds church is the true church and I feel so happy to know that we have it on earth during this dangerous times. the church had to be restored and already happened in 1830 now ready to receive the second coming of son of God.

..in the name of jesus Christ ..amen!

Elle said...

Joseph Smith was also in deception by an Angel of Light (a fallen angel) as per the scripture, even if an angel of light tell you of another gospel, other than grace..etc. Mormons have a different identity of Christ..saying 'man is what god once was and god is what man may become." Christ, did not grow to became 'a god' one of many, but he was and is God..shown bodily.

Elle said...

Hey Annonomous: Joseph Smith was deceived by an angel of light who gave him another gospel. The Christ of the bible is not the LDS doctrine. Their D&C said 'man is what god once was and god is what man may become' (polytheistic) belief that christ grew into becoming 'a god'. The Christ of the Bible was and is the Word made flesh in the beginning with God..shown bodily in Yashua (Christ) again false angel of light..'even if an angel of light teach another gospel..as scripture says' It is not Grace, but based on works..and false religion.

Elle said...

There is not a solitary piece of evidence of the Book of Mormon. Not a coin or anything historic. American Indians DNA are not from Israel. yet the Bible has 4-5000 documents, backing up the scriptures. The original Greek and Hebrew scriptures 99% correct..only punctuation. Christ said 'it is finished'. The true Church of Jesus Christ is the Chief cornerstone, Rock..everyone who look to Christ's work of Grace..throughout the world..regardless the fellowship they gather belongs to the true Church of Jesus Christ. Based on relationship with Christ and His work alone. Christ said 'it is finished', Joseph Smith was a false prophet..deceiving many.

glenn dupuis said...

Years ago I did research on the New Age Movement and its many believers.Many were involved with contacts in some form or another.Ruth Montgomery called her contacts "Guide,Walk ins." All of the message that she received through automatic writing were in direct contrast with Biblical prophecies.J.Z.Knight wrote of her visit by a being who identified himself as Ramtha"a sovereign entity who lived a long time ago on earth."He appeared to her as a large bright being.

glenn dupuis said...

Years ago I did research on the New Age Movement and its many believers.Many were involved with contacts in some form or another.Ruth Montgomery called her contacts "Guide,Walk ins." All of the message that she received through automatic writing were in direct contrast with Biblical prophecies.J.Z.Knight wrote of her visit by a being who identified himself as Ramtha"a sovereign entity who lived a long time ago on earth."He appeared to her as a large bright being.

Missybob said...

On Jan 1,2011 Anonymous left a comment to the effect of the angel having the everlasting gospel found in Revelation 14:6 has already happened. But I just wanted to say, am very sure it has not yet happened!
Revelation 14:6-7 KJV
[6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
[7] Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Note... Vs 7 tells exactly what he (the angel found in vs6) was saying. What he says here in vs 7 is his "everlasting gospel "!

Anonymous said...

Yes Satan does try and mimic God. It was Paul who seen the glorified Jesus Christ and described it as light, and was blinded by it. Also you here Paul say "light of the glorious gospel", and John say "God is light"......James

Anonymous said...

King James is only Bible authorized by a King. He also founded Jamestown, first Christian Settlement